I Opened A Blog Today
  Re: (...)
Ok, I opened my blog today. The shortcut is right below my signature on my posts. Really don't have anything to say yet, but figured I'd better get it started.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: I Opened A Blog Today by bjcotton (Ok, I opened my blog...)
What a great idea, Billy. This will also be fun to read--your adventure will be interesting, to say the least. Thanks for sharing.
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
What a good idea, Billy!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I Opened A Blog Today by cjs (What a good idea, Bi...)
How cool! I'll check it out.
  Re: Re: I Opened A Blog Today by dollop (How cool! I'll chec...)
I have a small tape recorder that I'll take with me so I can keep the ideas and impressions fresh for transcription. I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and feelings, but I'm not so very good at doing that I think.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: I Opened A Blog Today by bjcotton (I have a small tape ...)
I think you do it real well, Billy. And what a great idea to start a blog. Many of us who have not traveled around the world yet will get to enjoy your adventures. Sure hope you have a digital camera so you can post a few pictures as you go!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: I Opened A Blog Today by Mare749 (I think you do it re...)
Mare, Billy + digital camera = danger!!!!!! LOL

Great idea, Billy, and we can post replies to it!!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: I Opened A Blog Today by bjcotton (I have a small tape ...)
" I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts and feelings,"

hmmmmmm, I am looking forward to your thots and feelings on foods, recipes, wines.......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: I Opened A Blog Today by cjs (" I am looking forwa...)
Billy this is great! Believe me, once you start things just start rolling You'll find you have a lot more to share than you think you do.

If you want to upload pictures Picasa is a great program to use and it will upload them to your blog for you. It's by Google so go to their site and download it.

Making a favorite now
Billy, I commented to your blog but for some reason it won't let me post it. I have an account with Google and received verification that my account is now active, but when I try to submit the comment I get a "name and password don't match" notice. I just can't seem to get in. Anyone else having this problem?