ME TOO!!!
  Re: (...)
Well, I followed suit and created a blog thing - now I really don't know what to do with it! I'm thinking the things I would post on there I would post on here, so what WILL I use it for.....

http://cjdacook.blogspot.com/
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: ME TOO!!! by cjs (Well, I followed sui...)
Jean, I think the blog is a nice way to share any kind of news with family and friends. I'm sure you have lots of friends from your previous home that miss you and would enjoy hearing what you are up to, what your new home is like and where you are traveling to these days. It's kind of like keeping a journal that you don't mind sharing.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: ME TOO!!! by Mare749 (Jean, I think the bl...)
Same way here Jean. Other than my trip to NZ, can't think of a thing to say...
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Oh Jean this is great! I love how everyone is making a blog You're going to have a lot more to share than you think you do. I can see you waking up at 3am going 'Oh I need to post that before I forget!'

Jean what is that a picture of on your blog?
  Re: Re: ME TOO!!! by DFen911 (Oh Jean this is grea...)
"Jean what is that a picture of on your blog?" - God only knows, I was testing and in my pix file it said sandwich...something I made sometime....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: ME TOO!!! by bjcotton (Same way here Jean. ...)
This is gonna be another great story to follow---good on ya, Jean!! Another way to get to know our leaders!!!

"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Just added you to my fav's, Jean. I 'm with you and Billy, I don't think I could fill up the space, so to speak, but I bet the two of you will!

Although, feeding 50-90 professors and PATs a day, I'm subject to some wonderful conversations. (The Space Science, and the Chems are fascinating, although waaaay beyond me!)

Have fun

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: ME TOO!!! by pjcooks (Just added you to my...)
Well, let me warn ya'all - if you see some hiccupping at the beginning of a blog, I'd advise all to stay away!! That's when I always feel my writing is so eloquent and fascinating...till I read it in the light of day.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: ME TOO!!! by cjs (Well, let me warn ya...)
LOL, Jean, we're all "literary experts" when we're hiccupping!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: ME TOO!!! by Mare749 (LOL, Jean, we're all...)
Well, now I'm really bummed. Wanted to reply to Love's Cooking blog but it kept telling me my password and name don't match or that I don't have an account. I have no idea what's going on with this. I can't reply to any of the blogs I've replied to in the past. Now I have a bigger problem (and here's where the "DramaQueen" part comes in) I can't get into my own blog to post yesterday's musings. I put the blog page on my desktop and when I click on it I get the blog but how do I post?? There is nowhere for me to click to post. I get the same page you would get if you got into my blog. When you want to post something new on your own blog, what do you do?? HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!