PLEASE HELP....Bon APpetite Magazine
  Re: (...)
Hi Guys,

I was sitting at the dr. office and they had the last issue of Bon Appetite magazine. It had a recipe for Pumpkin Tiramisu cake. Does anybody subscribe to the magazine and can post the recipe?

It looked really good and I want to make it for Thanksgiving.

THanks
  Re: PLEASE HELP....Bon APpetite Magazine by piano226 (Hi Guys,[br][br]I wa...)
Is this the one? Epicurious.com has Bon Appetit and Gourmet recipes.

SUPER-SIMPLE PUMPKIN TIRAMISU

This needs to set up overnight, so start one day ahead.

1 1/2 cups chilled whipping cream
3/4 cup sugar
1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese*
1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg)
2 (3-ounce) packages halved ladyfingers
1/4 cup rum
2 ounces crushed amaretti cookies*

*Mascarpone cheese (Italian cream cheese) and amaretti cookies (Italian macaroons) are available at many supermarkets and Italian markets.

Beat whipping cream and sugar until peaks form. Add mascarpone cheese, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice; beat just until filling is smooth.

Line bottom of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides with 1 package ladyfingers, overlapping and crowding to fit. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rum. Spread half of filling over ladyfingers.

Repeat with second package ladyfingers, remaining 2 tablespoons rum, and remaining filling. Smooth. Wrap tightly in plastic, then foil. Chill overnight.

To unmold, run knife around inside edge of pan. Release pan sides; sprinkle with amaretti cookies.

Makes 8 servings.

Bon Appétit
November 2006

Epicurious.com © CondéNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/recipe...ews/236541
Tammy
  Re: Re: PLEASE HELP....Bon APpetite Magazine by TwilightKitten (Is this the one? Epi...)
WOW>..that was quick...thank you sooooo much
I think i will try to make it on Wednesday.