Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal)
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by Lorraine (" I posted the quic...)
Lorraine, Lorraine! What in the world am I going to do with you?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by bjcotton (Lorraine, Lorraine! ...)
Wanted to bring this up again.
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by mjkcooking (Wanted to bring this...)
Didn't even realize I was reading an old thread until I saw Billy J!!!! I did make these, but have not done again. Would be a fun winter project.

Must save this thread!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by cjs (Didn't even realize ...)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3df06...3D550/ry%3D400/

Here's said shared nephew and now shared grand nephew! 2 years old already!

Still make these at Thanksgiving......thanks again for the recipe!

PJ

And he's blonde like his Grammie Kelly (my sister) and his "Grammie Patti"-Kel and I look alike and he got a little confused with all the blonde hair.....
PJ
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by pjcooks ([url=http://im1.shut...)
Would some one post the sauces they use for these?

Thanks
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by mjkcooking ( Would some one post...)
Thanks for bringing this up. I never did make them and would like to. Yes, sauces please!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by Lorraine (" I posted the quic...)
"We really enjoyed them, Lorraine - and we must have had 6 little 'plops' of salsa/chutneys/etc. on our plates to try with them - the winnner???? Basil pesto mixed with Garlic Pineapple Salsa (they mixed on the plate). Boy, was that good!"

Well, I suggested these in my post. Nowadays, I'd probably try smoked ketchup, too!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by cjs ("We really enjoyed t...)
Jean could you post that recipe for the sauce. Please
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by mjkcooking (Jean could you post ...)
Which sauce, Marye???
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Tourtiere Turnovers for PJ (etal) by cjs (Which sauce, Marye??...)
The ones you posted about on the 15. Or the smoked ketchup.

Or any suggestions. Thanks