Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!!
  Re: (...)
The neighbors are stopping in tonite to have a glass of champagne and hors with us to celebrate our anniversary - with the understanding they then have to get the he-- out so we can have an intimate dinner.

So, what better time to try out Denise's Jello Shooters than on unsuspecting friends - I made a batch this a.m. and Roy and I just tried one...geesus, those little buggers are lethal, I've never had one before. It's a very good thing these good folks are neighbors and do not have to drive anywhere!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!! by cjs (The neighbors are st...)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Jean and Roy-------#39??? Many happy ones are wished for you. What a very special time of year for your celebration!!

Gonna look at the shooters again!!!!!!!!!!! May take care of my guests as well!!! Any flavor of jello better tha another?
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!! by cjs (The neighbors are st...)
Hahahaha!!

Lol I never thought to put a warning label on them

One of the problems is the alcohol is incased in the jello so you end up having 5 of the little things thinking "these are great!" then your body digests the jello and the alcohol sets in and BAM you're under the table giggling like a school girl.

I hope everyone made it home safely
  Re: Re: Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!! by DFen911 (Hahahaha!![br][br]Lo...)
Jean, what flavor did you make???? LOL
Happy Anniversary to you too!! *cheers*
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!! by Bizymomma (Jean, what flavor di...)
Denise mentioned Lime, so that's what I used! Denise, have you used any other flavor? course, then they wouldn't be Margarita Jello Shooters....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!! by cjs (Denise mentioned Lim...)
I'll try to remember all the different versions we used to make at the bar. Good Lordy, they sold like hotcakes at $1/ea.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!! by cjs (Denise mentioned Lim...)
Oh there's watermelon, cherry name a jello and you can make any flavor. Combine flavors too

And now you know why when I lay those things out...everyone comes a running
  Re: Re: Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!! by DFen911 (Oh there's watermelo...)
Now you can add water to the liquor before boiling it otherwise some can be overwhelming (ie: Silk Panties - peach jello - sambucca). I wouldn't want that much sambucca but I'm not a huge fan of it. Many times I'd dilute the booze 1/2 and 1/2 with water.

Fuzzy Navel - Orange jello - peach schnapps & vodka
Release Valve - Pineapple jello - vodka, rum & grenadine
Baby Asprin - orange jello - southern comfort
Seabreeze - Cranberry jello - vodka and a bit of grapefruit juice
Brass Monkey - orange jello - vodka & rum
Bullfrog - lime jello - vodka
Champagne Cocktail - raspberry jello - Champagne
Golden Screw - orange jello - vodka & a bit of bitters
Kamikazi - lime jello - vodka & triple sec
Hand Grenadine - cranberry jello & tequila
Strawberry Margarita - Strawberry jello & tequila
Poinsettia - orange jello, champagne & triple sec
Silk Panties - peach jello - sambucca
Sloe Screw - Orange jello - vodka & sloe gin
Woo Woo - cranberry jello - vodka & peach schnapps
Sloe Screw Against the Wall - orange jello - sloe gin & southern comfort and a shot of Galliano if you still have it, lol.
Purple Hooter Shooter - lime jello - vodka, triple sec & chambord
Meltdown - peach jello - stoli
Melon Ball - orange jello - vodka & midori

We need to find shooters for all the jello flavors!

Apricot
Berry Blue
Black Cherry
Cherry
Cranberry
Cranberry-Raspberry
Grape
Pineapple
Lemon Lime
Mixed Fruit
Orange
Peach
Raspberry
Strawberry
Strawberry-Banana
Strawberry-Kiwi
Wild Strawberry
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!! by Half_Baked (Now you can add wate...)
Oh Good Lord, Jan - wait till Roy sees this list. And my daughter.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Good God Almighty, Denise!!!!!!! by cjs (Oh Good Lord, Jan - ...)
Denise, I have been reading your lovescooking blogspot all along, but this am. I discovered your other blog. I am totally amazed that you can do all that you do in one day and still find time to write two blogs, and still be alive! It seems like you have had a very active and full life. You also have a wonderful sense of humor! Cudos to you!