5 Days To Go
  Re: (...)
Woke up this morning to 36°F/2.22°C and clear blue skies. There is some ground fog/light clouds hanging around to the North and West of us but the sun is shining and it has dropped to 33.7°F/.56°C. The snow is all gone but it's colder than...uh, uh, well it's cold!

AND on day 6 I will be winging my way to NZ!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: 5 Days To Go by bjcotton (Woke up this morning...)
5 days!!!! Piddle, this is a note from your bestest procrastinator friend....you will be opening your Christmas present from me in January!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: 5 Days To Go by bjcotton (Woke up this morning...)
There won't be any living with you these next few days!
  Re: Re: 5 Days To Go by dollop (There won't be any l...)
I was thinking earlier that you all were probably getting sick and tired of me rattling on about it. It's just that this is the very first vacation vacation I've ever had. The others were all visiting family while I was in the Navy.

Billy
  Re: Re: 5 Days To Go by bjcotton (I was thinking earli...)
No, Billy, this deeply green eyed, jealousy-stricken, old lady on Social Security does not mind hearing all about your friggin' once in a lifetime frip (or trip, whatever)

I'm kidding - you know we want to hear all about it - I even have your blog above Denise's - but, don't tell her that...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: 5 Days To Go by cjs (No, Billy, this deep...)
ROTFLMAO We pick Billy and Carol up at 6 am on Tuesday. So I is a happy camper. We have been looking forward to each other for so long now, I am nearly melting.
Jean girl, you light up my life! AND I'm glad to hear that, there's only 4 days now

Billy
  Re: Re: 5 Days To Go by bjcotton (Jean girl, you light...)
Billy, I hope you know that we are all so happy for you!! I would love to "wing" along...believe me. So please know that we hope you have a wonderful time! We will all be hitting your "page" to see all about it. Wave to us once in a while, will Ya?
  Re: Re: 5 Days To Go by dollop (Billy, I hope you kn...)
Billy, it's fun for us to be excited for you, so don't stop being you. You're taking a trip that probably a lot of us would like to be taking right now, so keep posting. Looking forward to pics, too!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
"deeply green eyed, jealousy-stricken, old lady on Social Security does not mind hearing "

Neither does this blue eyed, jealousy-stricken, almost old lady still on a paycheque!!! Jean, why didn't you tell me I should have bought him a nice journal to write his escapades in???? I have to blame someone!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.