The Eagle Has Landed......
  Re: (...)
Carol and Billy have arrived safely at 6 am as planned. Safe and sound, hale and hearty. Billy is pretending not to be tired, Carol is out on her feet. We knew each other immediately. More later.
  Re: The Eagle Has Landed...... by vannin (Carol and Billy have...)
...and right now Billy and Shane are eating ham sandwiches standup by my office, Carol is sitting at least. Oh, Shame.
  Re: Re: The Eagle Has Landed...... by vannin (...and right now Bil...)
Glad they made it! Enjoy the visit!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: The Eagle Has Landed...... by esgunn (Glad they made it! ...)
Thanks for keeping us posted, Dale. Hope you all have a wonderful time!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Glad they had a safe trip! Have fun!!!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: The Eagle Has Landed...... by pjcooks (Glad they had a safe...)
How great - arrived in fine fettle, did they?? Now, on to having fun and Billy can fill you in on what kind of people a number of us really are...but, check with me first Dale, before you believe everything!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Eagle Has Landed...... by cjs (How great - arrived ...)
"check with me first Dale, before you believe everything"

Me too, Dale!! LOL I'm so glad they got there OK, at one point I was almost having heart palpitations just thinking of them on the plane!!! Billy, eat all the ham sammies you want tonight, because tomorrow, it's on to LAMB!!!!!! Just joking! Well, kind of. Sleep tight.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
Billy take a nap you know how "cranky" you get when you don't, I'm waiting patiently to hear from or to see pictures of the beautiful country your in....
I'm so glad they arrived safe and sound! I know you'll all have a wonderful time. Hugs all around...from dollop!
  Re: Re: The Eagle Has Landed...... by Mare749 (Thanks for keeping u...)
I don't know Billy personally but I think y'all are in for a whirlwind time!!! HAVE FUN and he best get posting some incredible pics!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy