Blueberry Maple Syrup/Sauce
  Re: (...)
Gotta tell you, Lorraine, I thot blueberries and maple syrup together???? Well, ma'am, I can't believe you've had this all the time I've known you and you have never shared...not nice at all!

This is so good - so good that Roy Roger's licked the pitcher as he was doing dishes!!

A while back I'd picked up a pkg. of ......are you ready for this, guys???? White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pancake Mix - so, I made half of it this a.m. and had this wonderful sauce with it - oh my it was so good. And, of course very good with champagne!

Thanks Lorraine and if you have more of these goodies hidden from us, it's time to share!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Blueberry Maple Syrup/Sauce by cjs (Gotta tell you, Lorr...)
"Roy Roger's licked the pitcher as he was doing dishes!!"

LOL What a picture!!! I'm glad you liked it! My Mom always used to make a "poudding chomeur" in the summer when either blueberries or rasperries were in season. It had the berries with a bit of syrup on the bottom, then a cake batter on top. I've been trying to get a recipe forever, but , I think the only way I'll find it is to go visit her, and go through all her hand written recipes.

and, you can cut the syrup a bit in the recipe, add some fresh thyme, and it's great with duck!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.