Does the 3-Cheese Potato Gratin re-heat well?
  Re: (...)
Does the 3-Cheese Potato Gratin re-heat well?
  Re: Does the 3-Cheese Potato Gratin re-heat well? by Ron (Does the 3-Cheese Po...)
WELCOME ron!!! Absolutely does reheat well---and even better the next day after the flavors have more time to in fuse!! Just heat through so that the ingredients are hot!! That was a GREAT recipe---and look at those calories----YUMMMMM!!!! Obviously, I don't make this often but it is alwasy a treat!!!

Please do visit us again---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Does the 3-Cheese Potato Gratin re-heat well? by Roxanne 21 (WELCOME ron!!! A...)
This was the best gratin I've ever made, both when fresh and when re-heated. I did go a bit heavier on the cheese because I like gratins on the cheesy side.
  Re: Re: Does the 3-Cheese Potato Gratin re-heat well? by Ron (This was the best gr...)
There can never be too much cheese! Welcome, Ron!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Does the 3-Cheese Potato Gratin re-heat well? by Half_Baked (There can never be t...)
cheese is our friend...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Does the 3-Cheese Potato Gratin re-heat well? by cjs (cheese is our friend...)
My dr disagrees but what does she know?
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Does the 3-Cheese Potato Gratin re-heat well? by Ron (Does the 3-Cheese Po...)
I've just been asked to bring a starch to a New Year's Eve party. Thanks in advance.