Coming Home
  Re: (...)
Received a call today and word that our sister Fredia is not doing so well. I won' recant everything I said on the blog. Just a note to let you know.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Coming Home by bjcotton (Received a call toda...)
Billy and Carol...I am so sorry to hear that your sister is not improving, and that I wont get a chance to meet you both. But, you have made the right decision. You need to be by her side and that is how it should be.
Have a safe trip home, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

xx Lyn
  Re: Re: Coming Home by Lyndee (Billy and Carol...I ...)
Ditto what Lyn said. Have a safe trip, Billy.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Coming Home by Lorraine (Ditto what Lyn said....)
Oh my, that's a shame - loving thots to you all!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Coming Home by cjs (Oh my, that's a sham...)
This must be so difficult for you to be halfway around the world and so worried about your sister. Try to enjoy your remaining time with Dale and Shane, and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care of you.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Coming Home by Mare749 (This must be so diff...)
I am so sorry that Fredia is not doing well. My prayers are with you and your whole family. Anything, ANYTHING that we can do, please let us know. I feel so impotent being 3000 miles from you.

I love you Billy. We're here for you.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Coming Home by Half_Baked (I am so sorry that F...)
Oh no! Billy, I am so sorry and understand your decision. I wish we could do something to help. Please know that prayers and healing thoughts are with you and your family.
Billy, I'm so sorry about your sister, and you are doing the right thing by coming home. (Heartbreaking both ways, isn't it?)

Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Try to enjoy the time you have left in NZ, even if it's only a short time.

Lots of love to you,

PJ
PJ
"(Heartbreaking both ways, isn't it?)"
Yeah, that pretty much says it all, so sorry to hear about this dear Billyj
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Coming Home by farnfam ("(Heartbreaking both...)
Billy and Carol will be leaving tomorrow evening, they managed to get a few things they wanted yesterday. Billy made stir fry and banana cake for dinner last night. Absolutely 'lish. Billy and Fredia are very very close, all round it is a close knit family. Thats the thing with NZ, it is so very far away.