New Issue!!!
  Re: (...)
Well, got the first issue of 2007! Haven't looked through it yet, because, well, you know.....I like to savor every moment!
Looks to be a fun, yummy issue!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: New Issue!!! by Bizymomma (Well, got the first ...)
You always get the new issues first...you lucky duck! Can't wait to get mine...
Tammy
  Re: Re: New Issue!!! by TwilightKitten (You always get the n...)
Oh, good Lord, another procession of C@H subscribers marching out to their mailboxes...whining to the mailperson!! (me included)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Issue!!! by cjs (Oh, good Lord, anoth...)
Usually the new issue is pictured on the website before they're mailed out...for some reason, they still have the last issue's picture up. I wonder sometimes about C@H...esp. because of the lack of the new website's availability.
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: New Issue!!! by cjs (Oh, good Lord, anoth...)
Wa Wa Wa...add me to the whiners! I suppose it's a good thing, though, I just finished my Christmas sewing and will start my Christmas baking tomorrow.

PJ
PJ
I got mine too but I was afraid to say anything.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: New Issue!!! by pjcooks (Wa Wa Wa...add me t...)
They just posted to new issue on the website. It looks good, expecially the Mexican recipes. Is anyone interested in the Perfect Pasta cookbook? That is right up my alley! DH thinks that I already have too many cookbooks (Don't we all?). But I must get that! coco
  Re: Re: New Issue!!! by coco hernandez (They just posted to ...)
Coco, I haven't ordered it yet, but want it more every time I open the website.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New Issue!!! by Mare749 (Coco, I haven't orde...)
You guys are terrible - I never go to the 'front page' till you all start talking about another something we all need!!!

I'm off to go see the pasta book and...did you say Mexican food in this issue??? Did you know I must have been Mexican in another life the way I love that food - I'm in trouble.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Just got my new issue yesterday (12-26). I've glanced through it but want to wait until I can sit down and enjoy it.

Looks promising, though.

PJ
PJ