Happy Birthday, Cynthia (farnfam)!
  Re: (...)
Happy birthday, Cis! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
Tammy
  Re: Happy Birthday, Cynthia (farnfam)! by TwilightKitten (Happy birthday, Cis!...)
Happy Birthday girlfriend!!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Cynthia (farnfam)! by Bizymomma (Happy Birthday girlf...)
Have a wonderful and very Happy Birthday, Cis!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Happy Birthday, Cynthia (farnfam)! by TwilightKitten (Happy birthday, Cis!...)
Happy Happy Day, Cis!

How cool! 2 celebrations in as many days!

Hope you had a fabulous day!

P:J
PJ
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Cynthia (farnfam)! by pjcooks (Happy Happy Day, Cis...)
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you......!!!!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Cynthia (farnfam)! by Mare749 (Happy Birthday to yo...)
OH Cis, a birthday girl so close to Christmas, entirely fitting, if I may say so. So, the happiest snuggliest birthday to you. Keep warm, keep safe. And happy birthday to you most definitely.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Cynthia (farnfam)! by vannin (OH Cis, a birthday g...)
Happy, happy Cis. Best of everything to you.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Cynthia (farnfam)! by bjcotton (Happy, happy Cis. B...)
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wondrful day full of love and carefree celebration.
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Cynthia (farnfam)! by dollop ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
shoot, a day late! but hope you had a wonderful birthday without getting a day older!!

P.S. - and thank you for your birthday menu choice, one of the two most enjoyed by us!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com