Merry Christmas!!
  Re: (...)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow! We had our big family Christmas Eve get together today (both sides of the family) with 22 attending. But it was a blast. Tomorrow will be quiet - just the two of us. But I think I'm ready for it.

Then I have to get MIL ready for her hip replacement. I haven't been able to share much lately, so Christmas hugs and cheer to all!
  Re: Merry Christmas!! by dollop (I hope everyone has ...)
Thank you Dollop and the same to you. I hope this Christmas is everything you wished it would be.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas!! by bjcotton (Thank you Dollop and...)
Merry Christmas to all of my dear friends here!
I care about you all very much and can't imagine not being able to share one of the biggest parts of my life with you....cooking! . Hope you enjoy your day and may Santa bring you everything you asked for!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas!! by Bizymomma (Merry Christmas to a...)
And my wishes to all of my cooking friends here---may you all have a wonderful day with family and friends.

Believe it or not---you all keep me sane (sorta-- )

HAVE A HAPPY HEALTHY CHRISTMAS AND SAFE PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!

HUGS to all, Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas!! by Roxanne 21 (And my wishes to all...)
gather those family and friends closely to you and have a wonderful holiday!! This is a very quiet Christmas for us, spent most of Christmas eve with some very new neighbor friends, came home and doctored up a frozen pizza and watched the scariest (Robert DeNero sp?) movie.

Today, we'll have (the other half) White Chocolate/Macadamia Nut Pancakes with Lorraine's Blueberry Maply Syrup, ham and champagne for brunch.

Dinner will be Prime Rib, C@H's 'Best' Stuffed Potatoes, gr. salad and Pumpkin Upside Down cake.

Hope you all have a safe and wonderful day!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas!! by cjs (gather those family ...)
Merry Christmas to all of you foodies. Hugs to everyone and hope your day is full of pleaures and the New Year is happy and full of many good cooking experiences. coco
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas!! by coco hernandez (Merry Christmas to a...)
Merry Christmas to you all. I hope all of your families are enjoying this special day.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas!! by Roxanne 21 (And my wishes to all...)
Merry Christmas, everyone! My day has been hectic, with assorted family members dropping in at all hours. I served tenderloin steak with scrambled eggs and Portuguese bread , and those wonderful white chocolate cheesecake muffins (with cherries and almonds, and peaches and pecans) for breakfast for my kids, desserts for my folks and sister and BIL, now I'm getting ready to pull the Prime Rib for the Picky One from the oven, too tired to make any fancy sides, glad I made my stock and Port reduction in advance.

I hope you all have had a wonderful day! One of these days I am going to understand that I don't have to do it all!!

Merry Christmas to all of you. And, thanks for just being there, it's wonderful to be associated with people as nice as you all are.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas!! by pjcooks (Merry Christmas, eve...)
Hey PJ, you're pretty special yourself! And along with many others on this forum that give so much of themselves. Merry Christmas to all of you and wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year. I wish I could give all of you a big hug!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Merry Christmas!! by pjcooks (Merry Christmas, eve...)
Quote:

I served tenderloin steak with scrambled eggs and Portuguese bread , and those wonderful white chocolate cheesecake muffins (with cherries and almonds, and peaches and pecans) for breakfast for my kids

Oh good!! I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe! I made those yesterday morning, as well. Kind of a tradition for me with a good pot of French Roast!