The Power of Y'all
  Re: (...)
Fredia's doctor told her today that if her sodium levels stayed up that she could go "home" [to Marilee's house here in Oregon City] tomorrow after her chemo treatment. The come back from dementia to consciousness and the gain of strength was nothing short of amazing. The next treatment is scheduled for 21 days from now. You could almost hear the pieces of my heart clinking together as I swept them up and put them back into my chest.

You all are very special to me. Thank you from the bottom of my reconstructed heart.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: The Power of Y'all by bjcotton (Fredia's doctor told...)
You know we're all here pulling for you, praying for you, thinking of you-we're here.

Love ya
PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: The Power of Y'all by pjcooks (You know we're all h...)
That is wonderful news, Billy!!! THE BEST gift of the day--or forever--I'm sure!! Enjoy the remainder of your holidays and may strength continue to present itself!!

HUGS
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: The Power of Y'all by Roxanne 21 (That is wonderful ne...)
I am so happy for your whole family, BJ. Send Fredia our good wishes and it's wonderful that she's able to go back home.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: The Power of Y'all by Half_Baked (I am so happy for yo...)
Fantastic Billy! Great news.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: The Power of Y'all by cjs (Fantastic Billy! Gre...)
Billy, I am so glad that Fredia is getting better and can come home. Be sure and take good care of her. She is so lucky to have a brother and sisters like all of you. Keep up the faith.
Billy, I'm keeping the prayers going and crossing my fingers that Fredia will get to go to your sister's house...anything to get out of the hospital for now!! Hugs!
I'm very happy for you my friend.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: The Power of Y'all by Old Bay (I'm very happy for y...)
Oh Billy this is just such wonderful news! It takes what I've been going thru and just chucks it out the window.

I will keep you all in my thoughts and hug you close. What a wonderful family you have. I wish I had a brother like you around for me
  Re: Re: The Power of Y'all by DFen911 (Oh Billy this is jus...)
I'd be happy to adopt Denise! I know we have all had our problems here and there throughout the last year or two and it sure is nice to have friends like all of you to help us get through those tough times.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy