New dinner?
  Re: (...)
Is anyone up for a new dinner to critique? We have a few new people added to our family...maybe they'd like to pick something. It's been a while since we've fixed something because of the holidays! I'M READY!!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: New dinner? by Bizymomma (Is anyone up for a n...)
I'd like to join in. Don't know who I'd feed it to. Fredia has to be careful of what she eats; Marilee & Brian [her hubby] don't eat much rich foods, oh well, they can eat it or starve.

OK, who's going to choose?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: New dinner? by bjcotton (I'd like to join in....)
READY!!! The last dinner was a bust for me---I had the duck breasts etc already to do my thing and then situation here got into a tizzy and the breasts ended up being thrown out--totally spaced out on the fact that they were sitting out to defrost and I wasn't around to manage them properly--oh well---next time I see duck breasts I will do and review, of course. ? is, when?

Let's see who is willing to take on the challenge of choosing!!! AHHHH come on-----
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: New dinner? by Roxanne 21 (READY!!! The last ...)
Okay, I will offer a suggestion. How about either Chicken Pho or Dan Dan Noodles from issue 61? I know it just came out and some may not have it yet, but I'll be glad to post the recipes.

Happy New Year to you....Happy New Year to you.....

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New dinner? by Roxanne 21 (READY!!! The last ...)
I love these!!!

I won't be very active for awhile due to an operation but I can't wait for the reviews. Ooh ooh ooh, empanadas are wonderful!

I'd appreciate any prayers.. I'll be on and off for the next 2 months.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: New dinner? by Half_Baked (I love these!!![br][...)
Jan dear,
I hope that you have a speedy recovery! I'll be praying for you! Hope you'll still be able to join us here!
Take care of YOU!
  Re: Re: New dinner? by Half_Baked (I love these!!![br][...)
Jan, I'm already offering them up for you - the 5th, isn't it?? legs and fingers crossed also....

I'm ready for a menu - Maryann, why don't you choose between the two - either sounds and looks great. Billy, neither of those is rich, just look like good old Asian comfort food.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New dinner? by cjs (Jan, I'm already off...)
I agree Jean...Maryann, you should choose. We all try to take turns, so let this one be yours! Either one sounds good to me too!
  Re: Re: New dinner? by Bizymomma (I agree Jean...Marya...)
Jan, glad you told us about this. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I'm sending you a big hug! Keep good thoughts and I hope your recovery will be fast. Please join us again as soon as you can.

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Re: New dinner? by Bizymomma (I agree Jean...Marya...)
Okay everyone, I choose Chicken Pho. Sounds nice and light and I just love Vietnamese food. Very good with a nice touch of heat. I'll post the recipe as soon as I figure out how to scan it and post it. Can someone please tell me how to do this? Thanks!

Maryann
Maryann