Speaking of Kitchens......
  Re: (...)
We were speaking of letting one another view our kitchens and I didn't know how to go about this other than taking pictures of each cabinet, drawer, etc, which I did. If you follow the link below you can see what is in each drawer, cupboard, etc. My kitchen is "U" shaped with the sink in the bottom of the "U" and the cabinet below the window at the open end of the "U". I hope you can make some sense of this. There are some 40 pictures in all.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v499/b...n/Kitchen/
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Speaking of Kitchens...... by bjcotton (We were speaking of ...)
Wow, Billy, you do have lots of stuff! Did you clean up just for us or are you normally this neat? Maybe I'll do mine, too, although they're kind of messy at the moment.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Speaking of Kitchens...... by pjcooks (Wow, Billy, you do h...)
Nope, it normally looks pretty much like that, except after supper before the dishes are loaded into the washer. Fredia always says it's probably the cleanest room in the house...that's 'cause I chases 'em out wif a knife!

Billy
  Re: Re: Speaking of Kitchens...... by pjcooks (Wow, Billy, you do h...)
I wouldn't dare do mine, I am so often in a mess, and the kitchen is the dumping ground for all those things people mean to get back to, but never will.
  Re: Re: Speaking of Kitchens...... by vannin (I wouldn't dare do m...)
..... then they blame you a year after, because they cannot find the pamphlet on raising warthogs......
  Re: Re: Speaking of Kitchens...... by vannin (..... then they blam...)
Wow, you really are organized! Is that red pepper jelly I saw in your pantry next to the Rotel? Love that, especially on turkey sandwiches and hamburgers.

Well, Billy, all I can say is you have inspired me to get my kitchen in much better shape. How are you liking the LeCreuset?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Speaking of Kitchens...... by Mare749 (Wow, you really are ...)
That's Harry and David's Onion and Pepper Relish. We usually get their Smokey Hot Onion and Pepper Relish, but they made a mistake this time.

I love my Le Creuset! It's so nice note to worry about the seasoning of the cast iron.

I was thinking while I was taking the pictures that it's time once again to go through the cabinets, drawers and cupboards and get rid of things I don't use. Some may be relegated to the storage area in the garage, but it's time! Also time to go through the pantry and clean it out.

You know, Linens "N" Things have some nice stainless thingies that fit in drawers to help you organize.

Billy
  Re: Re: Speaking of Kitchens...... by bjcotton (That's Harry and Dav...)
That's what I meant, onion and pepper relish. I buy that all the time and love it. Guess we'll have to try the hot and smokey.

Glad you like the LeCreuset. I have a few pieces in red, like yours, and when I first got them they sat on the stove for weeks so I could just admire them.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Speaking of Kitchens...... by bjcotton (Nope, it normally lo...)
Here I thought I was so organized---guess I have to get back to the drawing board----

I'm sooo jealous looking at some of those goodies in the cabinets, Billy---those are things I can only dream about (BUT I have a nice little trip coming up in a coupla months!!) And who ever said dreams don't come true??? they lie
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Speaking of Kitchens...... by Roxanne 21 (Here I thought I was...)
Are you speaking of the spice cabinet Roxanne? There are some yummy things you can't see too! I'll make a list of the things I have in the spice cabinet for you

Billy