Pooh - Bah????????
  Re: (...)
What the hell is that???? Under my user name.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Pooh - Bah???????? by cjs (What the hell is tha...)
Well, I noticed that, too, guess they decided you've posted so often they're tired of thinking up new names and just typed in whatever came to mind first!!

Seriously, though, an explanation would be nice!

PJ

Just thought of this - on Happy Days, back in the 70's, didn't Howard Cunningham's lodge have a Grand Pooh-Bah? Or am I really waaaay off base?

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Pooh - Bah???????? by pjcooks (Well, I noticed that...)
I think PJ is right on, Happy Days is the first thing I thought of, then the Flintstones! Does anybody know for sure?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Pooh - Bah???????? by Mare749 (I think PJ is right ...)
Yes, I remember the Flinstones and Happy Days having a Grand Pooh Bah. It's obiviously a title of honor Jean
Cis
ps Look how long me and Rox have been here, and we're still just blanks LOL
Cis
Empress for Life
Oh my, I'm an addict!!!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Pooh - Bah???????? by Lorraine (Oh my, I'm an addict...)
Howard Cunningham's Leopard Lodge had a Grand Pooh-Bah - definitely a title of distinction. I've just been upgraded from "stranger" to "newbie" which is good because I kept wondering "stranger than what?" Speaking of that, why am I unable to add gremlin icons?
  Re: Re: Pooh - Bah???????? by Ron (Howard Cunningham's ...)
Ron, none of us can access the graemlins. you have to run the curser over the graemlin of choice and type out what is written. ie: : grin : (without the spaces)--->

Jean, you'll always be the Grand Pooh-Bah in my heart!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Pooh - Bah???????? by Half_Baked (Ron, none of us can ...)
Thanks!
  Re: Re: Pooh - Bah???????? by Ron (Thanks! [img]/ubbthr...)
"because I kept wondering "stranger than what?" - Ron, honey, we've wondered that also....

this is interesting.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Okay, Jean, now that we've established you are the almighty, where do you go after your 3800th post?

PJ
PJ