Has anyone made the 8 layer lasagna from issue #43
  Re: (...)
I made it for dinner last night and YUMMY! Loved it!

I was hesitant to try it because I have a really good lasagna recipe that I've used for a few years now that always get raves but I'm really glad I tried the CAH recipe. Can't wait to try the Chicken Alfredo version!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Has anyone made the 8 layer lasagna from issue #43 by mlucas1 (I made it for dinner...)
YES!!!! We had an online dinner party with this recipe a few months ago and it was a BIG hit---I think everybody who joined in really liked it---and it was better the next day. I will bump the thread for you---if I can find it, that is.

I have wondered about that alfredo one---please post your review when you do make it---pretty please---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Has anyone made the 8 layer lasagna from issue #43 by Roxanne 21 (YES!!!! We had an ...)
Darn, the Alfredo one got away from my mind - was going to make that one also. I used to have to make lasagna with it for customers who didn't like tomato based, but haven't tried this one. Thanks for bringing it up again...

Edited Note: geesus, I really miss my mind!!!!!
""This has to be one of the tastiest Lasagna’s I’ve made. We love boursin, so the addition of it to the béchamel sauce is right up our alley."

I DID make the alfredo one, but must remember it was almost a year ago... (how many times am I going to be blushing today?)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Has anyone made the 8 layer lasagna from issue #43 by cjs (Darn, the Alfredo on...)
And what was your opinion of the "alfredo one" , GRAND POOH BAH???? Your humble servant awaits your critique---

BTW--- blushing is good---that means the circulation is working properly---and everything else!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Has anyone made the 8 layer lasagna from issue #43 by Roxanne 21 (And what was your op...)
We loved it!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com