CAH Perfect Pasta
  Re: (...)
I just received my copy of Perfect Pasta and it looks like a real winner. Timing was perfect as the local market had a huge pasta sale last week and I stocked up bigtime, hehehe.
  Re: CAH Perfect Pasta by Ron (I just received my c...)
Oh that's good to hear Ron. I ordered one for myself and one for my carb loving oldest daughter's birthday. Hope it gets here in time
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
Oh good - I ordered one for my friend, but I plan on pirating recipies through it - for those nights I want to splurge on carbs!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
I ordered one for my SIL and one for my pasta loving son. I will definately copy any recipes that I want. (Noone here eats pasta except me, so I don't usually make it)

But I'm hoping it's a great find for Sis in law and son!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: CAH Perfect Pasta by esgunn (Oh good - I ordered ...)
I am waiting enthusiasticly for mine to come. Glad they are out. When I ordered it they told me that it was on back order.
  Re: Re: CAH Perfect Pasta by coco hernandez (I am waiting enthusi...)
what pasta book??? Oh geez, another book I need????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: CAH Perfect Pasta by cjs (what pasta book??? O...)
"what pasta book??? "

LOL That's what I thought also! I really must get out of my cave more often. OK, I've oprdered 3. If it's half as good as Week Night Menu's, it'll make great gifts.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: CAH Perfect Pasta by Lorraine ("what pasta book??? ...)
mumble, mumble, mumble - can't stand for Lorraine (or any of ya'all) to have a book I don't have....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: CAH Perfect Pasta by cjs (mumble, mumble, mumb...)
If I'm not too tired after my dr appt, Harold is taking me to Barnes & Noble. I'm hoping they have Perfect Pasta in the mag section.

I checked and B&N is supposed to have Culinary Artistry but I'll believe it when I see it. I've never been able to find it on the shelves.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: CAH Perfect Pasta by Half_Baked (If I'm not too tired...)
Culinary Artistry has been on my list to buy forever. I think I'll check out the used websites. Jan, if I find a good deal, I'll let you know.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.