Birthday List Update!
  Re: (...)
It's been a while since we've updated the birthday list - for those of you who don't know the benefit of being on this list, you get to choose the dinner for review for your birthday week!!

Here's the latest one - that I have anyway!

Cuisine at Home Birthdays -
Fanfarm - December 23
Lorraine - November 11th
TwilightKitten - October 26.
BillyJ - December 09
Ellen - April 23d.
Old Bay/Bill - March 24.
Bizymomma/Angela - JULY 5th
Roxanne - Feb 5
Jan/halfbaked - August 16th
DFen
Sharon/Harborwitch - August 14h
PJ - May 23rd
Jean - May 28th

There are a lot of us missing from that list -
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Birthday List Update! by cjs (It's been a while si...)
Looks like Roxanne is next!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Birthday List Update! by Lorraine (Looks like Roxanne i...)
I remember when we first started this - what, June or July? and poor Roxanne sure whined 'cause it was going to be sooooooo long before her b'day!! Hey, Roxanne, it's almost here - your birthday request dinner AND you'll be another year older!!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Birthday List Update! by cjs (I remember when we f...)
Oooh, I hope the summer C@H has some really special menus...right Sharon? Since we are 2 days apart (she's 2 days older than me!!! ) perhaps we can plan our dinner together.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Birthday List Update! by Half_Baked (Oooh, I hope the sum...)
Well, I already got to pick for this year, but would like to be on the list anyway! May 25 is my B-day. Thanks.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Birthday List Update! by cjs (It's been a while si...)
Well, I don't get to participate much. My husband is just gone too much and life is a little hectic with three little kids...but mine is Feb 1st. I'll just tag along with Jean and Roxanne. In fact my husband is going to be gone during my birthday anyway.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Birthday List Update! by esgunn (Well, I don't get to...)
Erin---this would be the PERFECT opportunity for you to participate and we will be able to celebrate your special day with you!!! I think you should chose something that is "kid friendly"---tons of things out there!!!!

My day is going to be consumed with the arrival of Mom and daughter Wendy---Wendy has already selected her menu for the week---she lives in Scottsdale and is a little tired of the Mexican cuisine sooo---requests are bouillabaise (her favoritest ), cajun tuna, turkey and a chinese selection. She is here for one week only but Mom will be here for a month.

Erin--I will be alone on your birthday---would love to share it with you!!!! DH is off to Valencia for a photo shoot---new sponsor!!!

I will choose another time---besides, I already did the Julia Child steak Diane thing!!!

Whatever everyone thinks---I'm on board!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Birthday List Update! by Roxanne 21 (Erin---this would be...)
Roxanne, why can't we do one of your dishes along with you - we normally do C@H selections, but what the heck for the matriarch around here, why can't we make an exception???

“Well, I already got to pick for this year,” – Maryann, so have we all and you too will have your birthday dinner!!

“My husband is just gone too much” – Erin, I agree with Roxanne, you and the kids have to eat also - so you can pick out something they’d like also – surely we can find some goodies that are kid-friendly!!!

WE can overcome any little problems!!
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Birthday List Update! by cjs (Roxanne, why can't w...)
Problems? We ain't go no problems!

I'll cook anything anyone picks from anywhere as long as the recipe is posted.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Birthday List Update! by Half_Baked (Problems? We ain't ...)
...and we ain't got no stinkin' badges either!!!

who was the DJ that used to say that? It was a line from Sierra Madre (with Bogart) wasn't it???
www.achefsjourney.com