Lodge Logic on sale...
  Re: (...)
Lodge Logic is on sale today on Amazon if anyone is interested.
  Re: Lodge Logic on sale... by Ron (Lodge Logic is on sa...)
Lol Ron, I bought the 10", 12" and chicken fryer at the crack of dawn this morning. Half price and free shipping. Doesn't get better than that!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Lodge Logic on sale... by Half_Baked (Lol Ron, I bought th...)
Quote:

Lol Ron, I bought the 10", 12" and chicken fryer at the crack of dawn this morning. Half price and free shipping. Doesn't get better than that!

The Early Bird gets the Lodge! The fry pans you bought seemed to be the most discounted. I was tempted by the chicken fryer, but have been getting by with my 12" skillet with lid. The extra depth of the chicken fryer would be nice, but I just don't have the room for it. With the CAH recipe you cover the skillet after you turn the chicken , so I am getting the chicken done enough without a huge amount of oil.
  Re: Re: Lodge Logic on sale... by Ron ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
I just can't wait for them to get here and have some great pans. I'd been looking for these on and off but my stores didn't carry them and I kept putting off making a special trip.

I'll never put enough oil in the pan to 'correctly' fry chicken like my mother did. It's a wonder I'm alive with all the lard and red meat she fed us.
Jan

Re: Re: Lodge Logic on sale... by Half_Baked (I just can't wait fo...)
Jan, what a great deal you got! Those pans will quickly become your favorites. I'm thinking of ordering a few of those for my daughters. Hey, I thought you were suppose to be taking it easy!!!! No cooking now!!!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Lodge Logic on sale... by Mare749 (Jan, what a great de...)
Lol, I won't be able to pick up the boxes when the pans arrive. They'll just have to sit by the door until Mr HB gets home.

Hey Ron...I don't have room for a slice of bread in the kitchen but that didn't stop me.
Jan

Re: Re: Lodge Logic on sale... by Half_Baked (Lol, I won't be able...)
It never stops me either! I just pick out a few things that aren't used as often and they get "stored" in the basement.

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Re: Lodge Logic on sale... by Mare749 (It never stops me ei...)
Y'all are starting to sound like me, shame on you! Wonder if there are any left.....by the by, are they the thin cast iron? I could use another [notice that word] chicken fryer
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Lodge Logic on sale... by bjcotton (Y'all are starting t...)
Billy, I bought the Lodge Logic 5 qt. dutch oven for my daughter last year and it was just as heavy as the one I have that is 30 years old. I've got the urge to get that little 5 inch square pan and I don't know why!

Maryann
Maryann

Re: Re: Lodge Logic on sale... by Mare749 (Billy, I bought the ...)
C'MON guys---this ain't fair!!!!! WHAAAA!!!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy