Culinary Artistry
  Re: (...)
Arrived yesterday....spent the rest of the evening totally absorbed. I'm so glad I ordered it. This is a book to guide people who are adventurous and don't always want to follow a recipe. The menus are inspiring and creative. I love the idea of small dishes. We're not good at dieting in my house, so our goal for the new year has been smaller portions, and more variety which helps us feel more satisfied, but less stuffed. This book definately makes me want to play.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Culinary Artistry by Mare749 (Arrived yesterday......)
I just tracked mine and it isn't due here until about the 30th since I opted for free shipping. Can't wait to get it!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
...and the fun begins, Maryann!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Culinary Artistry by cjs (...and the fun begin...)
Can't wait to get mine! I prefer small dishes, also. Lots of them.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Culinary Artistry by Half_Baked (I just tracked mine ...)
Nice review, Maryann---guess I will succumb (AGAIN) and order it NOW before I convince myself that I don't NEED another cooking tome!!! Ya don't have to twist my arm very hard----------
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Mine's not due til Feb 8, a bit of a wait but not too bad. I just know I'm gonna love it.
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Culinary Artistry by farnfam (Mine's not due til F...)
LOL Roxanne, it's not a tome, at least. The one I ordered is softcover and about 1"-1 1/2" thick. Your postage won't be too outrageous.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Culinary Artistry by Half_Baked (LOL Roxanne, it's no...)
OHHH___BUT I am going to send to my Mom's address in Mass and will carry with me when I return to South Africa---won't that be a good read???? I don't sleep on those trips so maybe I can be a little more inventive and won't HE be surprised!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
I love this book. I've taken it to school several times when we have to choose our own side dishes. You should get their other book --What to Drink with What you Eat. I have that one too
  Re: Re: Culinary Artistry by DFen911 (I love this book. I'...)
Denise, I was hesitant to bring the next one up too soon!! it's a great reference source also! Love both of them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com