Dreams of Chocolate
  Re: (...)
No teasing now...ok?

Last night after I went to sleep [of course], I began to dream. In my dream were Madmax, Jean, and the black lady that plays Anita the police Lieutenant on Law and Order….don’t ask. We were at Anita’s house yakking and all of a sudden they are dressed in dowdy formal gowns…really old fashioned and light colored, with the big shoulders and very deep cleavage. Their hair was done up with a knot on the top, back of their heads. I was sitting there holding one of Anita’s broken diamond rings with several large stones. The next instant I am dressed like Cinderella before the ball in a tacky, ragged dress down to below my knees and also deep cleavage. Suddenly we were at this pavilion with about 30 elderly men and women all in old-fashioned formal wear. We were sitting around this mahogany table, which was about five feet wide and ten feet long. Men in formal tuxedos with tails began serving us desserts. There were no cake or cookie type desserts, but mousse, creams, pavlovas, soft gooey candies and desserts of all types, all very, very rich. My tacky dress suddenly became a formal gown, but of a more modern cut with the slit up the front almost to the crotch and I had on about 4” stiletto heels and ***** showing through the very deep cleavage [almost met the slit up the front]. We were in a very expensive jewelry store looking at and buying a variety of earrings. Then back at the pavilion with long dangly earrings on and all these sumptuous desserts covering the table. Every time I blinked, the desserts changed to even more elaborate gooey desserts. Then, flash, I’m in a formal tux with long dangly earrings on and I’m getting very, very sick of all this sugar, nauseous even. I suddenly awakened with my mouth very dry and one of my ears folded under between my head and the pillow, hurting. I was suffering from low blood sugar….can you believe that?
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Dreams of Chocolate by bjcotton (No teasing now...ok?...)
Sorry, Billy,

What were you smoking last night?????

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Dreams of Chocolate by pjcooks (Sorry, Billy,[br][br...)
I can believe that Billy. Your poor old body was trying to let you know. The earings were telling you to bl**dy well listen. If you don't stay around to make me (yet) another dress, I shall dig up up and kill you Got that.

Well, orlrite then....
  Re: Re: Dreams of Chocolate by pjcooks (Sorry, Billy,[br][br...)
Unfortunately PJ, nothing. One of my nephews gave me two "buds" about 4 years ago. It's still somewhere in a drawer in my bedroom.

Gotcha Dale. I keep a bottle of juice or soda next to my bed just in case. Crikey those heels make your feet hurt though
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Dreams of Chocolate by bjcotton (Unfortunately PJ, no...)
Don't they just mate, I haven't worn any for 10 years now, the highest I get these days is a modest little wedge heel. But I love the idea of gowns and things, but not slit at all, I don't think anyone would benefit from the sight of my grotty old legs. Besides, I am waiting to see if the lump in my leg is malignant or not, No point in paying for two lots of vericose stripping, when one would do. And I would hate to waste a perfectly good anaesthetic.
  Re: Re: Dreams of Chocolate by vannin (Don't they just mate...)
Hahahahahahaha PJ. Billy does smoke, or did, Camel Lights. And won't take even alcohol. He had about a tablespoon of a rather nice Merlot when we went out for Christmas lunch with Sus. Said it was nice but didn't want any more. Too funny.
  Re: Re: Dreams of Chocolate by vannin (Hahahahahahaha PJ. B...)
Thought Buds were beer. You shouldn't keep them in your drawer Billy, they might go mad and explode. Stinky poos.
  Re: Re: Dreams of Chocolate by bjcotton (Unfortunately PJ, no...)
Sounds like your closet is screaming for some new duds---have fun shopping!!!

Stilettos//// could never walk in them---I'm the sneaker/Croc type----I admire anybody that will wear them, they do make most women look slinky---nice long legs!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Dreams of Chocolate by Roxanne 21 (Sounds like your clo...)
Well Billy, I wish I could remember my dreans in such vivid detail! Our mind sure works in mysterious ways.

Now go buy some little cans of juice to set on your night table.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Dreams of Chocolate by Half_Baked (Well Billy, I wish I...)
What the devil did you eat before going to bed??? Oh my, quite elaborate, were we?? I'm thinking that's how chocolate should always be served...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com