Dinner Impossible???
  Re: (...)
Has anyone else seen this show - Foodnetwork? From the commercials and first ~5 min, I thot, Oh what a jerk he's going to be. Well, I'm hooked!! He's really isn't a jerk, he's a very compassionate chef, great ideas and I'm also loving George and George!! I was so glad to see on the second show that they were/are part of his team and not a part of the first 'disaster area'!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Dinner Impossible??? by cjs (Has anyone else seen...)
Next show will be a challenge. It seems like he's almost on a deserted island and has to prepare a meal.

I like him, too.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Dinner Impossible??? by Half_Baked (Next show will be a ...)
"I like him, too. " - ...and it doesn't hurt that he is such a hunk!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Dinner Impossible??? by cjs ("I like him, too. " ...)
OKAY gals!!! Now you all KNOW that I'm out of the real world here----sooooo---who's the hunk??? Name please!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Dinner Impossible??? by Roxanne 21 (OKAY gals!!! Now ...)
Here's two sites to check, Roxanne.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ie/

http://www.restaurantreport.com/departme...rvine.html
Jan

Re: Re: Dinner Impossible??? by Half_Baked (Here's two sites to ...)
thanks---will check it out later after I finish my vacuuming---when I need another break, that is!!!
  Re: Dinner Impossible??? by cjs (Has anyone else seen...)
FoodTV had 2 episodes back to back yesterday - they were really cool. It's a good show, and there are lots of really interesting ideas - QUICK - to take away!

And, yes, him being a hunk is a major bonus! "Man Candy"
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Dinner Impossible??? by Harborwitch (FoodTV had 2 episode...)
Would you ladies like to borrow my glasses? I think I have a spare pair somewhere......
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Dinner Impossible??? by bjcotton (Would you ladies lik...)
I was kinda wondering the same thing, Billy----I will donate mine as well---although they are a little crooked due to the fact that I sometimes sit on them, forgetting that I left them on the chair for when I return to wherever I left them----

Sorry ladies---does nothing for me!! Maybe real life is better---I don't have that advantage---UGH!!!
  Re: Re: Dinner Impossible??? by Roxanne 21 (I was kinda wonderin...)
Anthony Bourdain and Tyler Florence are the chefs who I compare all other's looks to. Can a sentence get more convoluted than that?

In person, AB gave me weak knees. Sexiest man I've ever seen. Nothing is special about his features but somehow it all works, very very well.

PS I'm not one to go ga-ga over stars by any means.
Jan