Paula's Party
  Re: (...)
Did anyone watch that show last night? I think I copied 4 of the recipes, especially the bread pudding using Krispy Kreme donuts served with a Butter Rum sauce....I gained several pounds just watching it. There was a Pear Crisp with Eggnog Pudding, Ham and cheese fried chicken breasts, and beef bourbongion.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Paula's Party by bjcotton (Did anyone watch tha...)
this sounds good!! " Ham and cheese fried chicken breasts"
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Paula's Party by cjs (this sounds good!! "...)
Krispy Kreme donuts served with a Butter Rum sauce

I might as well put this in a syringe and shoot it right into my arteries. Sure sounds good and I do have it in my MC.

I watched one of the party shows but it seemed too 'busy' for me to enjoy.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Paula's Party by Half_Baked (Krispy Kreme donuts ...)
I love watching Paula cook, although not so much on Paula's Party. Too much fooling around for my taste, but I do like her other show. She sure uses an awful lot of butter in her cooking though, more than we're used to eating anyway.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Paula's Party by Mare749 (I love watching Paul...)
I agree Maryann, it was the first one I've seen. I agree with her "make a recipe as written the first time, then make it your own." Of course I just can't seem to make recipes, other than cakes, as the recipe was written at all

Billy
  Re: Re: Paula's Party by bjcotton (I agree Maryann, it ...)
You must taste as you go, Billy. That's how I cook. Most recipes are a guideline for me. For our dinner parties, however, I do follow the recipe so that I can give an honest review.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Paula's Party by Mare749 (You must taste as yo...)
I think I taste with my mind since I never taste a dish until it is finished.

Billy