Rotten People
  Re: (...)
Remember me ordering the Cuisinart discs? Well, I ordered them from a different supplier...I thought. Turns out the same people handle their orders too. This time I decided to just wait...they were supposed to be sent out yesterday. No message, so I guess they weren't..these people have no phone number listed, so all you can do is email them...darned, I anticipated a real person session , that always makes me feel better
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Rotten People by bjcotton (Remember me ordering...)
Frustrating! Yep, it would have had felt real good to actually get some answers from a live person.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Rotten People by Half_Baked (Frustrating! Yep, i...)
Yeah, I don't know for sure why Jan, but today just sucks. I guess because I'm waiting for the wireless man, anxious for my new computer, and can't find the disk I had in my hand yesterday! Maybe I should just go cook something..onlyu problem is there's nobody to cook for.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Rotten People by bjcotton (Remember me ordering...)
The classic customer service pain would have to be Al Bundy on Married with Children. Al needs a part for his Dodge. He has to call a computerized answering service. It goes on so long that he becomes comatose. When they finally say "If you have a Dodge, press 154" he doesn't act fast enough and the next thing he hears is "If you have a Toyota, press 1."
  Re: Re: Rotten People by Ron (The classic customer...)
"If you have been on hold so long you forgot why you called, press 7."
  Re: Re: Rotten People by bjcotton (Yeah, I don't know f...)
Bob and I were trying to buy an aux. 12 volt heater for the car. I was amazed at how many internet companies thre are that don't have phone numbers on their websites. I won't buy from them. I just have to think there's something flaky about them. We wound up going through Amazon.com and had a great experience.

I always check for a phone number first!

I'm not the patient type. I start looking for the shipping info about 30 minutes after I place the order!

Yesterday I called the propane company to come pick up an unused propane tank and to fix my oven. He was there in less than 2 hours! He loaded up the tank and fixed the oven - NO CHARGE! Wow - I wonder how many years until something like that happens to me again!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Rotten People by Harborwitch (Bob and I were tryin...)
I'm not the patient type. I start looking for the shipping info about 30 minutes after I place the order!

LOL, meee too, Sharon.
Jan

Re: Re: Rotten People by bjcotton (Yeah, I don't know f...)
Well, Billy, if I had one of those Lost in Space trans whatever they are, I'd be there now, ( I'd sure like to take a break and have someone cook for me!!)PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Rotten People by Half_Baked (I'm not the patient ...)
Are we sisters separated at something????? The chicken noodle soup, the buttered saltines, sheeesh!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Rotten People by Harborwitch (Are we sisters separ...)
Separated at birth.....!
Jan