Got Snow? I'm Off Again
  Re: (...)
I awoke to snow on the surrounding hills and snow/slush on the car windows...36F/2C...

I'm off to Marilee's in Portland about 1:00 PM today. Have to pick up the 800 lb gorilla's pay check and some stuff at the grocery store...9 oz packages of spinach for $1 and fresh NorthWest Chicken Breasts for $.99 per pound. Then I'm off and running. Taking some Venison steaks up with me too.

By-the-by, I finally got MasterCook to work with Windows Vista. Took me most of yesterday to do it, but it works now.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Got Snow? I'm Off Again by bjcotton (I awoke to snow on t...)
Be careful on the roads, BJ!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Got Snow? I'm Off Again by Half_Baked (Be careful on the ro...)
Have a safe trip. We got buckets of snow here last night and yesterday.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Got Snow? I'm Off Again by Lorraine (Have a safe trip. W...)
Safe journey Billy, take care.
  Re: Re: Got Snow? I'm Off Again by vannin (Safe journey Billy, ...)
I got here about 4:30 PM yesterday. I tried to post that, but for some reason it didn't work.

I had the strangest headache last night. It started at my left temple and ran to behind my left ear. The only way to ease it was to press hard on the area. It's gone now, thank God, it was very painful.

Billy
  Re: Re: Got Snow? I'm Off Again by bjcotton (I got here about 4:3...)
I can't believe the weather you and Tracie have had in Oregon...I'll have to call some neighbors and see what's happening in P.A.

We had a sand/dirt storm yesterday here in Palm Springs - I've never been in one of these before. My God! A huge tree came down on two RVs up the drive a little from us. Don't know how much damage was done as yet.

Is God p*ssed at us, or something????
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Got Snow? I'm Off Again by cjs (I can't believe the ...)
Ya think?????

There is snow on Mt. Diablo! A few minutes ago I looked out the door and saw huge blue black clouds off to the north. Now there is bright blue sky! This weather is crazy!!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Got Snow? I'm Off Again by cjs (I can't believe the ...)
I looked at the weather cam there in PA and it doesn't show any snow. Says the temp is 39.7F at 4:18 PM.

On the way to Fredia's chemo we were getting rain, sleet, and snow, and THEN, we were getting them all at the same time

Billy
  Re: Re: Got Snow? I'm Off Again by bjcotton (I looked at the weat...)
And we're getting a heat wave. It's suppose to be 50 by Friday! There will be a lot of flooding problems when all this snow melts. Last year, a friend of mine was stuck at home within a 1/2 mile radius of her property for a whole week because of the floods on lower ground. Her husband was stuck on the other side and had to stay in a hotel for the week.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Got Snow? I'm Off Again by Mare749 (And we're getting a ...)