Bizymama - are you there Angela?
  Re: (...)
Has anyone heard from Angela/Bizymama? I don't think she has posted in over a month.

Angela, we miss you. Hope all is well and you are just busy with the family.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Bizymama - are you there Angela? by esgunn (Has anyone heard fro...)
No, but I was thinking the same thing. It's been a long time since she has visited us. Does anyone have her email?
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
We can send her a private message - I was just wondering if I had missed something before bothering her. Any one know anything?
Erin
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Bizymamma - are you there Angela? by esgunn (We can send her a pr...)
If I do have her email address it would be at home in Roseburg. I'll be home sometime tomorrow and will check.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Sorry my dear friends....my husband of 17 yrs. and I have split....I haven't even looked at C@H in weeks. I don't know why, well,....I do know kind of....grandma died, after all that,...pain and suffering (i've had a hard time with that)....the cat died (14 yrs. old) and YES, I ordered a head stone..lol...you all are so wonderful. I've missed u all so much, but have lacked the motivation to even click on C@H... Don't know why.. I did 2night tho, and found a private msg. from Erin. It slapped me in the face! I've loved and missed you all so much....you were my family too! My mind just took a alternate route....cooking wasn't important all of a sudden.... I appologize to all of you for not contributing and keeping in touch.. I'm ashamed almost. I hope to gain your forgiveness...and respect..."respectively".
Now, I've got a freakin' bunch of posts to read.
LOVE TO U ALL from the depth of my HEART!
Loving every moment of my life!!
  Re: Re: Bizymama - are you there Angela? by Bizymomma (Sorry my dear friend...)
Angela, Don't feel ashamed or bad that you took time for you and your family. You need to take care of that first - but don't give up on what makes you happy. We are here for you! Hang in there! And if you can't cook - just think about it a little.

We missed you.
Erin
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Bizymama - are you there Angela? by esgunn (Angela, Don't feel ...)
Angela, I am so sorry for all the pain and sadness that has come to you recently. It's certainly understandable that you wouldn't feeling like talking about cooking with all that's on your plate. Take care of yourself and even if you don't feel like posting, check in from time to time to visit and enjoy the company of people who are kind and easy to be with. I've missed you too. God bless you and your family.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Bizymama - are you there Angela? by Bizymomma (Sorry my dear friend...)
Oh Angela, I hate that you're having to deal with all this at one time!! But, remember sweetie, you have to take care of yourself also - and one way is to let your friends help. We're here for anything we can do....if you need to vent - you just go ahead and vent and any of us will be there for you. and we all have broad shoulders...

take care.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Bizymama - are you there Angela? by cjs (Oh Angela, I hate th...)
What everybody else said, Angela dear. You are important to so many people, but you need to see to your own health, both mental and physical.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Bizymama - are you there Angela? by bjcotton (What everybody else ...)
Oh Angela, such a rough road . We'll be available for listening whenever you need to talk. Bless your heart, you've got a lot on your shoulders right now and please come online whenever you feel up to it. We don't have to chat about food...heaven knows I've talked about my pain and doubts. My e-friends are wonderful and always make me feel better.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.