New member of family arrived today...
  Re: (...)
My All-Clad 3 qt Saute Pan arrived this morning. I looked it over for half an hour and couldn't determine why it is a second. Not so lucky on the 2 qt Saucier - backordered, and I won't get that for a month or so.
  Re: New member of family arrived today... by Ron (My All-Clad 3 qt Sau...)
Lucky you!!! Sorry about the delay on the saucier though.

3 weeks and 2 days until I get all of my pots and pans out of storage! Wheeeeeee! It'll be just like Christmas!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: New member of family arrived today... by Harborwitch (Lucky you!!! Sorry ...)
That's really great news! Wow, seconds that are that high a quality. Excellent purchase.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
When I saw your subject line, I automatically thought of a pan or knife or some kitchen appliance. Then I thought, not once did I think of a baby or a pet, which is the common assumption.

We're cooking geeks (but lots of fun)

Enjoy your new pan, one of these days.....

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: New member of family arrived today... by Harborwitch (Lucky you!!! Sorry ...)
Sharon, I can feel your excitement-it will be like having brand new things again!

PJ
PJ
Geez, Ron, I thought you were going to tell us you had a baby!!! Well, I guess in a way you did! LOL Glad you're enjoying it, and no middle of the night feedings!!! (Unless you're making it!!!)
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
Quote:

Lucky you!!! Sorry about the delay on the saucier though.

A-C has started to make a few products in China - not many, but I was apprehensive it might be a sign of things to come. I had planned to order the saucier when cookwarenmore has their fall sale, but I didn't want to take any chances. I checked the box before even looking at the saute pan and it was still American made. I'm hoping the saucier will be likewise when it comes in - if not, it goes back.