Speaking of New Babies
  Re: (...)
I heard tonight that one of my adopted sisters daughter had a baby last night. They were afraid she wasn't going to be able to carry it so they kept her in the hospital on absolute bed rest. She went into labor and they saved the baby 1 lb 7 oz. They are anticipating that if she makes it through two more nights she should be okay. The name? Remedy Jules.....
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Speaking of New Babies by bjcotton (I heard tonight that...)
I thought I posted this already- that's a tiny baby. Good luck to all involved.
Oh Billy that's amazing. Our thoughts and prayers are with your adopted sister and her baby. Boy? Girl?
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
Billy, My prayers are with her and Remedy Jules. I know what a difficult time this is. How far along was she(weeks)? My three beautiful babies were born 2 months early. They spent 1 week in the neonatal NICU and 4 weeks in the special care nursery before coming home. But they absolutely perfect now.

I pray that is the future for Remedy.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Speaking of New Babies by esgunn (Billy, My prayers ...)
oh, poor little thing - so tiny!! finger's crossed for all!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Wow, she is tiny, it's amazing what miracles can be accomplished these days. My best wishes to Mom and baby girl.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Speaking of New Babies by pjcooks ( Wow, she is tiny, i...)
I know firsthand how tiny that is. My grandbaby, Alyssa, was only 1 lb. 5 oz. at birth. She looked like a beanie baby, but she did make it. Hope both Mom and baby are doing okay.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Speaking of New Babies by Mare749 (I know firsthand how...)
Oh Billy, such a miracle. ABC has been following a baby that weighed about that much and she was able to leave the hospital after 3-4 months.

I pray that your families' baby will do as well.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Speaking of New Babies by Half_Baked (Oh Billy, such a mir...)
That would bring the tiny infant up to nearly term wouldn't it.
  Re: Re: Speaking of New Babies by vannin (That would bring the...)
I don't know how many weeks along she was. I just had a minute with her while she [the grandmother...her first] was on the way to the hospital. She was apauled at the new baby girl's name, but said she wouldn't say anything to her daughter about it. I agreed that was the best way to go.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy