Need Your Prayers Again
  Re: (...)
Fredia wasn't feeling too well last night, cold, clammy skin, etc. So we called 911 they took her to the hospital and while she was in the Emergency Room she had a heart attack. They whisked her immediately up to the Cardiovascular Lab and put a stint in. The artery was completely blocked. They caught it soon enough that they think there was little or no damage to the heart. She was doing well as of 2:00 AM and I am on my way back in. It's always nice to have friends to help me through these things. My love to you all. I'll get back to you later today.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Need Your Prayers Again by bjcotton (Fredia wasn't feelin...)
Oh Billy, I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and Fredia and the rest of your family.

We are with you in thoughts. Hang in there.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
How very, very fortunate that she was already in the ER when she had the heart attack. My thoughts go out to her, to you Billy, and to your family.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
Oh Billy!! I'm so sorry to hear this - but stints are a good thing - I have a few as you know! Will you please get one of Joseph C. Piscatella's books and start cooking great, wonderful food for her!!!

Send our love and prayers!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Oh Billy I am so sorry! Please know you are all in my heart this very moment Thank goodness they feel the caught it early enough. Keep us updated and don't forget to take care of yourself. Be sure to eat and drink plenty of fluids. She needs you healthy and we do too.

All my love!!
  Re: Re: Need Your Prayers Again by DFen911 (Oh Billy I am so sor...)
You know you can count on it, Billy. Fredia has sure been through a lot this year. Please tell her she is in my thoughts and prayers and give her a big hug from me. And give yourself one too!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Billy please know that Bob and I will be thinking about Fredia and saying prayers for both of you. Take good care!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
My prayers are with you. I'm so glad that you were able to get her to the hospital before too much damage was done to her heart.

Wish you were near so we could cook for you
Lori
http://www.RecipeGirl.com

"Everything tastes better with wine"
  Re: Re: Need Your Prayers Again by SDRecipeGirl (My prayers are with ...)
I am so very sorry Billy, I do wish it hadn't happened, but since it did, I am so glad she was in the 'right place' for instant response. Our Fredia has been in the wars for too long now, do give her a big fat cuddle from us, and have one yourself Billy, Prayer are on automatic for Fredia, and for you.
Billy, I can only echo what everyone else has said. How lucky she was to be at the ER, how fortunate she is to have you for a brother.

Lots of love and hugs to you both,

PJ
PJ