I needed a laugh tonight, do you?
  Re: (...)
Well, first of all, must give credit where credit is due. You know how one thing leads to another....Jan mentioned Kopycat in a post in DC, I of course clicked over, they have forums, and someone posted this:

Go to Google Maps

Click on get directions

Start from New York New York to get to Paris France.

Read through directions to line 23.

PJ
PJ
  Re: I needed a laugh tonight, do you? by pjcooks (Well, first of all, ...)
ROFL!!! Yes, that was a good laugh!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: I needed a laugh tonight, do you? by Half_Baked (ROFL!!! Yes, that w...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)

guess not, Steve! It works from Boston to London, someone has a clever mind!!!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I needed a laugh tonight, do you? by pjcooks ([br]guess not, Steve...)
  Re: I needed a laugh tonight, do you? by pjcooks (Well, first of all, ...)
I am fighting the temptation to give the directions to a dim-witted neighbor that I am not found of.
  Re: Re: I needed a laugh tonight, do you? by Ron (I am fighting the te...)
Quote:

I am fighting the temptation to give the directions to a dim-witted neighbor that I am not found of.

Naughty, naughty, Ron, but I could think of a few myself that probably wouldn't blink an eye

PJ
PJ
Quote:

I managed to get from Kodiak, AK to Odessa, Ukraine!!! Sorry, it won't let me into the Middle East. I was aiming for Haifa, Israel to see if I was going to have to swim across the Mediterranean Sea after my rest from swimming the Atlantic.
I couldn't get any of the Caribbean Islands either. DAMNIT JIM!!! I'm the Engineer, Nae the Naviguesser!

Ciao,

Hey, Naviguesser, you're getting creative. Maybe you should go to work for Google Maps, they've obviously got a weak link!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: I needed a laugh tonight, do you? by pjcooks ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Steve,

Thanks, after this soaking wet week, I needed the laugh!

PJ

Ron and Steve, do you guys do stand up? You're too funny!

PJ