A Hit Below The Belt
  Re: (...)
I just received a call from my lil sis, Marilee. Although Fredia was doing well this morning, they had just given her antibiotics, platelets and whole blood in an IV, the Doctor said she has no platelets left [these are what make your blood clot] and she has no white cells to fight infection. They are presently giving her massive doses of IV antibiotics. The Doctors only give her a 50/50 chance of surviving. I will return to Portland in the morning and you may not hear from me for a while.

I love you,

Billy
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: A Hit Below The Belt by bjcotton (I just received a ca...)
Billy, My prayers will contiue to be with you, Fredia, and your family. Please try to stay strong and know that we are thinking and praying for you.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: A Hit Below The Belt by esgunn (Billy, My prayers w...)
My dear Billy, hang in there soul, our Fredia has come back from the edge before. She can do it again. And she will.
(((Billy)))
She was doing so well, from your earlier post. My prayers are with you all.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
Oh dear, oh dear... Sorry to hear the news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Lori
http://www.RecipeGirl.com

"Everything tastes better with wine"
Oh Billy, so very sorry to hear that news. We'll be praying for Fredia and for you to dear Billyj.

Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: A Hit Below The Belt by farnfam (Oh Billy, so very so...)
What a terrible setback this is for Fredia. My thoughts and prayers are with her and with you. Take good care, we will all be here when you come back.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: A Hit Below The Belt by vannin (My dear Billy, hang ...)
Oh Billy---all the best of the best to Fredia, you and your family. Constant thoughts coming your way---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: A Hit Below The Belt by Roxanne 21 (Oh Billy---all the b...)
Billy, I am so sorry. Everytime you go visit, she seems to get better so I'm praying for that to happen again.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
darn.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com