Is there a new issue of C@H?
  Re: (...)
I'm wondering if it came out and I didn't get it?

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? by Mare749 (I'm wondering if it ...)
I received Issue #63 on Tuesday. Not as much in it for me as Issue 62, but I did do the Coke-Brined Chicken last night.
  Re: Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? by Ron (I received Issue #63...)
Ron, how did you like the Coke-Brined Chicken? My issue arrived Monday, and I haven't had a chance to really sit down with it yet, but I did notice that chicken looks good.
  Re: Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? by Sage (Ron, how did you lik...)
"Ron, how did you like the Coke-Brined Chicken?"

I would give it a "pretty good." It was juicy and the skin was crispy. I didn't grill it - I did it in the oven at 400*.
  Re: Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? by Ron ("Ron, how did you li...)
I got mine Monday but I was afraid to tell anyone.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? by Old Bay (I got mine Monday bu...)
I got mine yesterday.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? by Mare749 (I'm wondering if it ...)
and I got mine on Tuesday, (I think - anything longer ago than a few minutes is likely to be misremembered.)
  Re: I'm just to the north of you in Lakewood by lxxf (and I got mine on Tu...)
I just don't worry about it anymore. I know it'll arrive before the end of April but I can't figure out what takes so long. All my other mags arrive the first week of the month.

My last name begins with a 'D' so they don't do it alphabetically and my state is Georgia. Maybe the east coast is the last area to be sent.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? by Old Bay (I got mine Monday bu...)
"I got mine Monday but I was afraid to tell anyone. " - oh, and a wise man you are, Mr. Bill
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Is there a new issue of C@H? by cjs ("I got mine Monday b...)
Seems to be a case of musical chairs going on here. Whoever winds up without a chair has to say how well they liked Issue 63. I've already got my butt planted. Is it a hit or a miss?