When it rains it pours
  Re: (...)
Now that Fredia is doing ok, the doctors were going to release her today, but her oxygen level is a little low so they're going to keep her on oxygen for a couple of days.....so, my lil sis' husbands mother [88 years old] fell and broke both her arm and her neck. They transported her to Portland and she is in Emmanuel Hospital.

What's going to happen next? You all play it safe and take care of yourselves, I don't know what I'd do if any of you or yours were hurt or sick.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: When it rains it pours by bjcotton (Now that Fredia is d...)
Oh Billy!! Gads...enough already...you (yeah you - bad mojo) get away from Billy and his family and leave them alone this instant!

**hugs** Please if there is anything I can do give me a shout.
Oh Billy, Prayers are flooding your way. Open the flood gates. The prayers are coming in from all of your friends and foodie family.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
oh Billy - I'm out of words, but not hope and prayers...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: When it rains it pours by DFen911 (Oh Billy!! Gads...en...)
I'm at a loss for words, Billy!!!! They say these events happen in threes---are we there yet???

You take care of yourself Billy---too much to handle for one person!!! Holler if you need anything---hugs and thoughts are continuous from my side of the planet!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: When it rains it pours by Roxanne 21 (I'm at a loss for wo...)
Billy, I'm speechless! This is unbelieveable and I'm sure your whole family is completely worn out, mentally and physically.

My prayers will continue. I wish there was something/anything that we could do.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
Oh Billy - more prayers are on their way! Like everyone else, I'm speechless.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Hugs, Billy.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: When it rains it pours by pjcooks ([img]/ubbthreads/ima...)
I dunno Billy, I think we need to tie you all up. Poor lady, to fall at any age is a terrible shock, let alone 88. Very best thoughs her/your way.
  Re: Re: When it rains it pours by vannin (I dunno Billy, I thi...)
Finally, some good news...Fredia came home about 4:30 this afternoon. Not home to Roseburg, but home to my sister Marilee's and she is doing well and in good spirits. Thank all of you again! Bless your hearts!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy