Oneida flatware on sale...
  Re: (...)
The Amazon Deal of the Day is Oneida Flatware 75% off ($30-$60 under regular discount prices). Might be something to buy and stockpile for June weddings. I post sale items only if cooking/food related - are you folks interested in these posts? If not, I won't make them.
  Re: Oneida flatware on sale... by Ron (The Amazon Deal of t...)
ABSOLUTELY interested---it's wonderful for me to see what you guys have available---and I can go into my whining mode
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
Yes, absolutely! And what a terrific idea. I remember my husband's aunt gave us a nice set of flatware for our wedding shower and it was definately appreciated. 30 years later, it's our "extra" set when we have a party, and still in good shape.

I appreciate hearing about good sales for all things cooking related. That's how I purchase things for my daughters, too. So please, keep posting these good sales!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Oh, I am absolutely interested, and I greatly appreciate it! I'm a huge fan of Amazon too but don't keep up on the sales, so it's nice that you keep us informed. Thank you!
Tammy
  Re: Re: Oneida flatware on sale... by TwilightKitten (Oh, I am absolutely ...)
Uh yep! I have service for 8 and the 800 lb gorilla can go through that in one day
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Oneida flatware on sale... by Mare749 (Yes, absolutely! An...)
Since local shopping is limited, I order a lot online with the result that I get numerous sale notification emails. If something looks like it might have some appeal for the group here, I'll go ahead and post it.
Edited to add: I get Amazon every day, but also Cooking.com, ChefsCatalog and a raft of others on a less regular basis. I only post if something looks like a particularly good deal to me.
  Re: Re: Oneida flatware on sale... by Ron (Since local shopping...)
YAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Oneida flatware on sale... by Ron (Since local shopping...)
hell, yes!!! (and these kind of tasks will keep you off the streeets...)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Oneida flatware on sale... by cjs (hell, yes!!! [img]/u...)
Keep posting - we love it!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Oneida flatware on sale... by cjs (hell, yes!!! [img]/u...)
Quote:

hell, yes!!! (and these kind of tasks will keep you off the streeets...)

Wow, I've been upgraded from the alleys to the streets! Gosh, it's bright out here!