Food & Drink LCBO Magazine
  Re: (...)
I received my first copy of the magazine from Lorraine on Monday and what a surprise. I thought it would be a newsprint type of magazine and here was this nice glossy magazine with superb sounding recipes and wine pairings. One recipe caught my eye right off...Brined Pork Chops with Apple Ginger Sauce. I'll be making that in the next few days! There are several other great sounding recipes!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Food & Drink LCBO Magazine by bjcotton (I received my first ...)
my latest issue is Spring 2007 - which do you have, Billy?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Whine whine whine.....

Lucky you, Billy, you get the chance to try recipes-I have noone to cook for! (Well, I do, but Elios doesn't cut it for me)

Would someone PLEASE adopt me?????

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Food & Drink LCBO Magazine by pjcooks (Whine whine whine......)
O.K., a cluster hug as we all adopt poor, little P.J. C'mon out her to the other coast and we'll cook up a storm!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Food & Drink LCBO Magazine by cjs (O.K., a cluster hug ...)
I have the Spring 2006 Jean. PJ, I might as well have no one to cook for. They're either picky, picky, or have no idea when they'll be home, or they get home but won't eat until they finish doing whatever they want to do. About all they want is something easy and quick like last night. So I don't get into meals that take real care to have ready at a certain time or ones that use expensive items.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Food & Drink LCBO Magazine by cjs (O.K., a cluster hug ...)
Don't be surprised if someday I do!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Food & Drink LCBO Magazine by bjcotton (I have the Spring 20...)
Billy, it's very frustrating, isn't it? I feel like I have all this cooking ambition bottled up, can only use it reheating Pizza Hut. (Guess what? They just closed the Local Pizza Hut, what are they going to do now...)

That's why I enjoy reading all of your posts!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Food & Drink LCBO Magazine by pjcooks (Billy, it's very fru...)
Golly PJ, you should have been here last night, what a feast we had. Bread and butter, with big fat chilli marinated chicken drum sticks. I thought I was going to collapse from overwork, esp. as DH cooked it.
  Re: Re: Food & Drink LCBO Magazine by vannin (Golly PJ, you should...)
Quote:

Golly PJ, you should have been here last night, what a feast we had. Bread and butter, with big fat chilli marinated chicken drum sticks. I thought I was going to collapse from overwork, esp. as DH cooked it.

PJ