Pork Tenderloin Recipe Please
  Re: (...)
I have two tenderloins thawed and need a recipe [fairly simple please] for cooking them inside in the oven. My lil sis' kitchen is fairly limited as to seasonings and utensils.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Pork Tenderloin Recipe Please by bjcotton (I have two tenderloi...)
With tenderloins I minimize seasonings. I would be thinking, salt, pepper, a touch of garlic, possibly wrapped in slices of bacon. Maybe that is simpler than what you are looking for. This weekend I'm making a cut of pork loin (not tenderloin) using the the CAH Coke glaze that they recommend for ham. Personally, I like the glaze better on that than on ham.
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin Recipe Please by Ron (With tenderloins I m...)
Would you believe they don't even have bacon? I brought two packages and they put them in the freezer. The salt, pepper and garlic sounds good. About 350-375°F until it's about 145-150°F internal?

Billy
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin Recipe Please by bjcotton (Would you believe th...)
Billy - here is the marinade I use on pork chops - should be really good on a tenderloin too. I usually grill it and then baste with my sweet and sour plum sauce at the end. There is also a raspberry glaze that is 1/2 cup low sugar raspberry jam, 1/4 cup red wine vinegar, and 2 Tbsp Splenda or sugar. Baste to set glaze.

The one recipe I use for tenderloins in the oven is for the Island Pork Tenderloin issue 45- yummy - but spicy. The directions for the oven are: Preheat oven broiler to high with rack in the center of the oven. Broil pork 8 minutes - (basting after 3 if usuing) - flip meat over (baste again) and broil an additional 12-15 minutes (basting twice more) Until pork reaches 145.

Rosemary and Garlic Marinade

Recipe By :
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories : Main Dish Chicken Main Dish Pork
Marinade

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup cider vinegar
2 Tablespoons rosemary sprig -- chopped
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
3 cloves garlic -- minced

Combine and marinate up to 1 hour in the refrigerator.

Grill chicken or pork to desired doneness (pork 145-150) then baste with
plum sauce and grill to set glaze.

Description:
"Use with plum sauce on chicken, pork chops or pork loin"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin Recipe Please by bjcotton (Would you believe th...)
I pan-sear and then put in 350* oven until 140-145* (will go to 150* while resting). I have my thermometer calibrated, so I typically go for 140*. I've noticed that when pan-searing isn't called for, the recommended temp is often more like 425*+ - probably for browning purposes. I recommend the pan-searing (if they have a suitable pan!) because the reduction sauce is great to drizzle over the tenderloin.
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin Recipe Please by Ron (I pan-sear and then ...)
  Re: Post deleted by sysadmin by (...)
I love hoisin, but Fredia is allergic to the soy in it. I usually take it off the grill and cut her a piece, slather it with hoisin and put it back on for a minute or two.

Billy
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin Recipe Please by bjcotton (I love hoisin, but F...)
I make Pork Tenderloin all of the time and have a few favorites that are on the simpler end.

Sweet and Spicy Pork Tenderloin
http://www.recipesandentertaining.com/Ma...F%20HOME%20PAGE

Herb Marinated Pork Tenderloin

Asian Spiced Pork Tenderloin
Lori
http://www.RecipeGirl.com

"Everything tastes better with wine"
  Re: Re: Pork Tenderloin Recipe Please by bjcotton (I love hoisin, but F...)
I usually marinade pork tenderloin in teriyaki sauce overnight, then rotisserie for 35 to 40 minutes. I have also used hoisin for this too.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Pork Tenderloin Recipe Please by bjcotton (I have two tenderloi...)
I have cooked this several times and everyone loves it.

Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Sage Cornbread Crust

Ingredients
1 (1-lb) pork tenderloin
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 corn toaster cakes, crumbled, or 1 cup crumbled corn muffin
1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Preparation
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Pat pork dry and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Heat oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat until hot but not smoking, then brown pork, turning, about 4 minutes. Transfer to an oiled shallow baking pan.
Add butter to skillet and cook garlic over moderate heat, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Remove pan from heat and stir in crumbs, sage, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread mustard over pork and pat half of seasoned crumbs onto mustard, then sprinkle with remaining seasoned crumbs. Roast in middle of oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted diagonally 2 inches into meat registers 155°F, 20 to 25 minutes. (Check after 15 minutes to see if crumbs are getting too dark; if they are, tent loosely with foil.) Transfer to a cutting board, then tent loosely with foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing (temperature will rise to 160°F).

I have used honey mustard on it instead of the dijon. I also use the Jiffy corn muffin mix.

Depending on what you have to work with, here's another one to consider.

Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish-Roasted New Potatoes

2 pounds new potatoes
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/2 cup fine, dry breadcrumbs
1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt
3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Garnish: fresh herb sprigs

Peel a 1-inch strip around center of each potato. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add butter and next 3 ingredients, tossing gently. Place potatoes on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
Bake at 425° for 20 minutes; remove from oven.
Stir together breadcrumbs and next 5 ingredients. Moisten tenderloins with water; press crumb mixture over tenderloins, and place on rack with potatoes.
Bake at 425° for 25 more minutes or until potatoes are tender and a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of tenderloins registers 160°. Sprinkle potatoes with parsley, and slice tenderloins. Garnish, if desired.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings

Good Luck!