Just Wanted To Say...
  Re: (...)
HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!!!!!

Have a great weekend.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Just Wanted To Say... by cjs (HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!...)
MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!!! It won't be as nice as yours but a great day anyway!!!
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Just Wanted To Say... by cjs (HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO!...)
It used to be a "biggie" when I lived in California. Up here in the north woods, it pretty much comes and goes unnoticed. Anyway, everyone "Have a Happy!!!"
  Re: Re: Just Wanted To Say... by Ron (It used to be a "big...)
Ron, sounds like it's time to start a movement up in those parts!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Just Wanted To Say... by cjs (Ron, sounds like it'...)
Have a great time!!!! Today, in my back yard, we're saying "Happy Pool Opening"!!!!!! We even have champipple , not a real champagne, but a really good Prosecco.

Edited to add:

Ron, I bought Enchilada sauce and tortillas today to make your dish!!!
  Re: Re: Just Wanted To Say... by Lorraine (Have a great time!!!...)
Quote:

Ron, I bought Enchilada sauce and tortillas today to make your dish!!!

Great - hope you like it! Tacos are easy too - brown hamburger and onion with taco seasoning, put in taco shell, top with cheese, lettuce and tomato. Taco sauce optional, but worthwhile. Sherrie is going to pick up a rotisserie chicken this afternoon - maybe I should do something Mexican with it. Don't seem to have a lot of energy today, though.
EDITED TO ADD: C@H Issue 44, page 6 and 7 covers enchilada basics if you have that issue. Looking at that, I realized that I put 30 minutes bake above, not 10. Since the hamburger and the onion are cooked, all you really have to do is to get the sauce warm enough, 10 minutes, 15 minutes max. Hope I caught you in time.
  Re: Re: Just Wanted To Say... by Lorraine (Have a great time!!!...)
Lorraine, repeat after me -

"Lettuce, Tomatoes, Olives, Cheese & Onions"

When the kids were little, they had to have ketchup on their tacos, so their's would look like ours - with taco sauce.

That's what we top our tacos with...after the seasoned burger has been added to a "not too" crisp corn taco!!!
Just had them yesterday...love those little buggers
www.achefsjourney.com