Gone fishin'
  Re: (...)
I made the Top Notch Salmon Cakes tonight - excellent. After 7 long months of waiting, tomorrow is the fishing opener. For the next 5 months I try to be on the water as much as possible and cook only no-brainer, tnt food. I hope that someone will defend the honor of the flour tortilla in my absence. I will check in periodically to ensure that the Pooh-Bahs aren't getting out of line.
  Re: Gone fishin' by Ron (I made the Top Notch...)
Have a great time, Ron, and please keep us posted on your fishing adventures and what you are doing with all those fish you catch.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Gone fishin' by Mare749 (Have a great time, R...)
Have a wonderful time, Ron. Mr HB leaves for 3 weeks over Father's Day to fish with his best friend and his sons. The kids only stay a week but Mr HB and his friend (who has the house on the lake) go back and forth between golf and fishing. They have a ball, needless to say.

Lol, I'm the dog sitter!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Gone fishin' by Ron (I made the Top Notch...)
Have a wonderful time, Ron. I'm assuming this means you won't be with us as much, and I for one, will miss you! Hope you can pop in every now and then and give us the comic relief we all need!

Enjoy

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Gone fishin' by pjcooks (Have a wonderful tim...)
Oh Ron have a fantastic time!! You'll be missed. My mouth waters thinking about all that fresh fish

Hail the Tortilla!
  Re: Re: Gone fishin' by DFen911 (Oh Ron have a fantas...)
a summer of fishing...I think that was one of the things listed in our 'retirement booklet' - be glad when we get to that chapter!!

have a great, successful time, Ron! C'mon poobah-buddy, let's break loose, the kid's gone!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Gone fishin' by cjs (a summer of fishing....)
Misquitos, sunburns, hot and sweatie...have fun Ron.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy