Kitchen Companion
  Re: (...)
Hey everybody, I got the first shipment of two books that I ordered used from Amazon today. I think I paid $1.00 for it. It looks like new. Hope everyone else get as nice a copy as this.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Kitchen Companion by Mare749 (Hey everybody, I got...)
Geez, Maryann, I'm trying to downsize and not buy anymore books. LOL
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Kitchen Companion by Lorraine (Geez, Maryann, I'm t...)
Oh Goody, mine were shipped on the 10th. Should be here any day now!
Cis
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: Kitchen Companion by farnfam (Oh Goody, mine were...)
Geez, I give away a cookbook and get two more. I have 4 copies of Fannie Farmer, and 4 of the Joy of Cooking, all different volumes and 2 copies of the Marlboro cookbook, even after giving away 2 copies of it.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Kitchen Companion by bjcotton (Geez, I give away a ...)
I really need to go through all the shelves and clear out some cookbooks but it's tough since I don't know how they'd be treated and loved in their new home...lol
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: Kitchen Companion by farnfam (Oh Goody, mine were...)
Cis, I got the other one today and it looks almost new too.

I'm sure yours will turn up very shortly.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Kitchen Companion by Mare749 (Hey everybody, I got...)
Quote:

Hey everybody, I got the first shipment of two books that I ordered used from Amazon today. I think I paid $1.00 for it. It looks like new. Hope everyone else get as nice a copy as this.

I got a copy for Joey for 19 cents from Amazon, Well, the shipping was $3.49, still, $3.68 is a wonderful price. And it's in very good condition(much better than my own)

I'm awaitng another one for which I paid 49 cents, for son#1 and his girlfriend.

It's really a great little book of basics and quick ideas, without being fancy. I just looked at the back of mine, I paid $13.45 for it in 1994, at (the now defunct) Kitchen, Etc.

PJ
PJ