Update on Fredia
  Re: (...)
The Visiting Nurse was here today and will discharge Fredia for the Home Care program on Monday. Her blood pressure was 102/58, temp was normal and her lungs free of any signs of pneumonia. Plus, she is regaining some of her strength and moving around more each day. I hadn't brought you all up to date in a few days, so thought I'd post some info.

I am doing well also. My "illness" this morning was caused by several of my medications. A side affect of each one is diarrhea; I think they all got together last night and decided to hold a party today. Another side affect of a couple of them is a headache 24/7 and they were invited to the party. This happens on occasion and it's just something you have to deal with.

Altogether we all doing pretty well so no real complaints ..I just whine about it
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Update on Fredia by bjcotton (The Visiting Nurse w...)
Glad to hear all is well, Billy. It's okay to whine to us, maybe someday I'll have to whine, too, that's why we're all here, to listen, support and enjoy!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Update on Fredia by pjcooks (Glad to hear all is ...)
I couldn't say it any better than PJ just did. We ARE all in this together, and what a lucky group of people we are.
Billy, do try to eat yogurt if you don't already. It will help set you straight.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Update on Fredia by Mare749 (I couldn't say it an...)
I wondered where you were. Glad you're both feeling better.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: Update on Fredia by Lorraine (I wondered where you...)
Fredia is quite the fighter and I'm sure you did everything you could to get her moving again. I'm so happy she's doing well.

Glad you are feeling better, too!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Update on Fredia by bjcotton (The Visiting Nurse w...)
great news - hope your latest bout of side effects are now behind you for a long while Billy!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com