Surfas?
  Re: (...)
Does anyone have experience ordering from Surfas Restaurant Supply? They have some items that look interesting to me (especially sheet pans and racks) and the prices seem low.
http://www.surfasonline.com/index.cfm

Rain and high winds the last few days, so no fishing, but we desperately need the rain.
  Re: Surfas? by Ron (Does anyone have exp...)
No experience with Surfas to relate, although I would appreciate it if you should send the rain here when you've had your fill. The cracks in my garden are getting deeper and deeper and our cistern is already running low...
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
  Re: Re: Surfas? by foodfiend (No experience with S...)
"I would appreciate it if you should send the rain here when you've had your fill."

We have had so little that we're not willing to share. Grrrrrr!

Edited to add: They have a wide variety of portion disher sizes if anyone is looking for them.
  Re: Re: Surfas? by Ron ("I would appreciate ...)
Y'all can have some of our rain if you want. We're not in excess, but at this time of year we have plenty.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Surfas? by foodfiend (No experience with S...)
Take mine, take mine! 7 days of rain, yesterday it finally almost stopped, today is bright and sunny and a warm 63 degrees!!

Ron, am going to check into that website, a girl needs a few things every now and then, you know! Thanks.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Surfas? by Ron ("I would appreciate ...)
Great site, Ron and wonderful prices! I pay a heck of a lot more for the cambro food storage containers.

https://www.surfasonline.com/productlines/136.cfm

Anyone who likes an organized fridge would love these containers - they're great for home use!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Surfas? by Ron (Does anyone have exp...)
I emailed them with a question and they were back to me in an hour or so. I considered that a good sign and ordered 4 items.
  Re: Re: Surfas? by Ron (I emailed them with ...)
Thanks for the site Ron---I will check it very carefully when I have a moment---can't seem to find too many of those lately!!!

DH will be in the States in September---maybe I can have a "care package" ready for him at dear daughter's---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Surfas? by Roxanne 21 (Thanks for the site ...)
Holy Bleep!!! I placed the order about 3:00 this afternoon. I have already received an email (4:30) indicating that UPS has been called for pickup. I ordered the cheapest shipping, not expedited. So far, very much my kind of people!

EDITED TO ADD: They are located in Culver City, CA, which may make them of special interest to you left coasters.
  Re: Re: Surfas? by Ron (Holy Bleep!!! I plac...)
Sorry, Ron. As much as I would love to, I'm not buying anything, I'm not even looking, because I know I'm bad!!! I'll buy it once I move!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.