Happy Birthday, Jean!!
  Re: (...)
Happy, happy, happy! What fascinating culinary experience awaits you on this special day? I hope your weather is as nice as ours is at the moment, and you get some very special presents! (And great cake) I made C@H's Banana Split Trifle yesterday, will enjoy mine in your honor today! (Issue #57. June 2006, p.48)

Have a fabulous day!

Patti-Jo
PJ
  Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! by pjcooks (Happy, happy, happy!...)
Happy Happy Birthday Mom, hope you also have a great day with a perfect steak ....and again thank you so much for allways being there and being my "mom".
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! by madmax (Happy Happy Birthday...)
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Jeeeean
Happy Birthday to you!

Have a wonderful day!
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! by pjcooks (Happy, happy, happy!...)
(I don't know the protocol on these birthday things - whether I'm supposed to stay away and respond at the end or be a part of the conversation...well, you all know me too well )

thank you for the good wishes! It will be a fun day - almost finished with the front yard project...but as for the food, oh yeah, it's my day and my favorites!!

First tho, I made the Indian-Style Stuffed Chix Breasts for the Triple Birthday Dinner Review and all I'll say until next Monday is.....YOU'D BETTER GIVE THIS ONE A TRY. (I'm nothing if not subtle... )

For brunch - a neighbor gave us a beautiful bag of little catfish - Catfish Tacos!!! (but I may make up a little batch of Vicci's caper sauce just to try....also)

Dinner is the same every year!! A huge T-Bone grilled rare (with just butter, salt & Pepper) and a huge platter of fruit!! My birthday always seems to usher in great fruit, finally!!!

And for dessert, the Rice Krispie Ice Cream Cake!

I'll think of ya'all today also - fellow Geminis!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! by cjs ((I don't know the pr...)
{melodiously}...and m-a-n-y more!
Knowing it was to be your birthday today Jean, I went to Costco and bought myself some presents in your honor I bought me a countertop convection oven/toaster/roaster, and a new mandoline. Don't you feel honored? My best to you on this special day Jean! I love you Sweetie.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! by bjcotton (Knowing it was to be...)
Happy Birthday Jean. I hope you have a wonderful day. I hope the sun is out in the banana belt! It should be here tomorrow! I HOPE! Have a glorious day.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Have a terrific day filled with YUMMY food!!
Lori
http://www.RecipeGirl.com

"Everything tastes better with wine"
Happy birthday Jean! Wish we were there to celebrate with you, Bob says Happy birthday too. I'd share my lovely apricots that we got at the farmer's market yesterday - the first ones I've had since my Grandmother's tree that actually spilled juice down your chin!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday, Jean!! by Harborwitch (Happy birthday Jean!...)
Have a really great day, Jean, and celebrate like crazy! Hope you get lots of fun presents. Sounds like Billy had a great time shopping in your honor!

Happy, Happy Birthday Jean!!!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."