Today is my 51st Birthday
  Re: (...)
Had a big day, a co-worker made me a cake, another sang Happy Birthday to me, went to the movies then out to lunch. Went to a Danish Pastry class Sat. I've had a really great day!!
  Re: Today is my 51st Birthday by Barbarainnc (Had a big day, a co-...)
Happy birthday to you..oooo, Happy birthday to you. So glad you had such a great day.
Happy Birthday! Sounds like a wonderful day!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had a great day!

PS How did the class go???
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
Happy Birthday! For some reason, you're not on my list, I would have wished you a Happy Day earlier!

Glad to hear you had a nice day. And your pastry class went well, I trust? Did you finally get some answers?

Happy 51st!

PJ
PJ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barbarainnc! I put you on my birthday list so we will all know for next year. So glad you had a good birthday, it really did sound nice. Please come back and share what you are learning in your pastry class!

Oh, and be sure to join all of us in making this month's birthday party dinner, Indian Style Stuffed Chicken Breasts. I'll bump up the post for you. Review is June 4.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Today is my 51st Birthday by Mare749 (HAPPY BIRTHDAY Barba...)
Happy Birthday Barbara!!! We're twins - only 16 years apart! Sounds like your birthday was as fun as mine! Lot of Geminis around here - watch out you guys...
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Today is my 51st Birthday by cjs (Happy Birthday Barba...)
Happy Birthday! Glad you had a great day! Live it up, you only have 51 more years to go.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
So long ago. On my 50th some "friends" hired a belly dancer and sat me on our main street for the performance. Cars circled and circled while people laughed on the street. I was mayor at the time and made the front page of our weekly newspaper. Slow news week. Happy birthday--these will be good years.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: Today is my 51st Birthday by Old Bay (So long ago. On my ...)
Happy birthday! I thought my 30's were good years, then came 40's, then 50's, now 60's...guess all years are good years...pretty much anyway
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy