whats for dinner?
  Re: (...)
I have boneless skinless chicken thighs, rice, green peppers, tomatoes, green beans, brussel sprouts, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, and peas. What could anyone suggest I make? It doesn't necessarily have to include all of these ingredients.
  Re: whats for dinner? by chrissy01 (I have boneless skin...)
chicken chili?
Welcome to the club!

How about stir fry?
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: whats for dinner? by MUSICMAKER (Welcome to the club!...)
Thanks
You have almost everything for Chicken Thighs with Ratatouille from Weeknight Dinners. I'm not at my home computer with access to the recipe, but it's basically vegetables - tomatoes, eggplant, peppers, onion, zucchinis tossed in a mixture of balsamic, herbs & garlic. Then toss the chicken thighs in the same mixture. Put chicken pieces at one end of a baking sheet and the vegetables at the other. Bake in a hot oven for about 45 minutes. Serve with polenta and sprinkled with goat cheese.

It's easy and one of our favorites!
  Re: Re: whats for dinner? by HomeCulinarian (You have almost ever...)
Do you have rice and cream of mushroom soup? You could make a casserole...easy. Brown thighs; spread 1+ cups of long-grain rice in the bottom of a 9- X 13-inch baking dish; mix 2 cans of crm of mushroom soup and 1+ cup of milk; stir soup mixture into the rice; place browned chicken on top and bake at ~350°F for ~45 minutes; check doness of chicken and rice. If to your liking, remove and serve with a green salad.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: whats for dinner? by chrissy01 (Thanks [img]/ubbthre...)
So, What was for dinner, Chrissy??
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: whats for dinner? by cjs (So, What was for din...)
By the time I got home I wasn't able to check online for the suggestions so i ended up making an artichoke, mushroom white wine sauce and simmering the chicken thighs. I added rice because it was a bit saucy and added green beans on the side. It was quite good.

Thanks for the suggestions and the warm welcome