Don't we all enjoy summer's wonderful produce?
  Re: (...)
Especially my cat, Spooky:

[Image: e86905ab.jpg]

And I have to mention that he never goes on the kitchen counter and "hardly ever" jumps up onto tables but tonight a thunderstorm came in just as we were finishing dinner so Jack placed Spoo on his lap to calm him down a bit. It was then he decided to try vegetarianism... Won't last long, though, he's quite the mouser.
  Re: Don't we all enjoy summer's wonderful produce? by foodfiend (Especially my cat, S...)
Vicci, my nephew-kitty, Squeak! loves a good piece of fresh tuna on the grill, but pretty much ignores the vegetables.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Don't we all enjoy summer's wonderful produce? by Mare749 (Vicci, my nephew-kit...)
There was a lone ripe tomato at the bottom of the tomato plant we have on the porch in a terra cotta pot which our puppy pulled off and claimed as her new "ball". When she was done playing with it, she ate it!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Don't we all enjoy summer's wonderful produce? by foodfiend (Especially my cat, S...)
Cute! I miss my black cats. One of them came home after being in a terrible fight. She would eat nothing but baby food strained peas for weeks, along with my 6 month old son. That's a nice picture.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Don't we all enjoy summer's wonderful produce? by pjcooks (Cute! I miss my bla...)
Our cats (geez, we had one prolific mama cat at one time!) always got our corn cobs - they loved the milk from them.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Don't we all enjoy summer's wonderful produce? by cjs (Our cats (geez, we h...)
Our three dogs love berries, cape gooseberries, (but they have to be decaped for them) and certainly corn. we don't give them the cob, we cut and run the knife back down to get the milk we can. I am afraid they may eat a piece whole and obstruct their intestinal tract. They also enjoy baked potato and sour cream, but I have never know one of them to eat a carrot.
That was a cute picture! My dog used to go nuts for brocoli..no clue why but she loved the stuff.