Review: Grilled Tandoori Turkey Tenderloin
  Re: (...)
I think someone(s) already reviewed this one - but I made it last night and it was very good. It is from the current issue #64 August 2007.

At first I wasn't going to make the whole meal, just the Peach Chutney and the turkey, but decide to make the whole thing - so a trip to the store later to get the remaining ingredients...

Tandoori Turkey Tenderloin with peach-ginger chutney and cucumber-mint raita. I think I made it as written - which is almost unheard of for me...The only exception, I couldn't find a frozen pizza crust at my local Safeway - So I used pillsbury in the refrigerator can. Thought it might not be very good - but every bit of the dinner was great! Steve, my husband, really liked it all too. We will definately make again and might even use frozen peaches in the winter time.

It is worth trying out.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Review: Grilled Tandoori Turkey Tenderloin by esgunn (I think someone(s) a...)
Thanks for the review, Erin, I've been thinking about doing this for my parents, give them a new taste of things, so to speak.

On the list!

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Review: Grilled Tandoori Turkey Tenderloin by pjcooks (Thanks for the revie...)
Yes, thanks Erin, this one is on my list as well. Glad you enjoyed it.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Review: Grilled Tandoori Turkey Tenderloin by Mare749 (Yes, thanks Erin, th...)
I attached the last review to the recipe, but didn't add the name of who made it... Whoever it was, didn't care for the chutney and did not make the raita - glad you did the whole thing. I've been wanting to make it also.

I'm home now, so can do more cooking!!! yeah!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Review: Grilled Tandoori Turkey Tenderloin by cjs (I attached the last ...)
I actually did the review on it. We love the turkey but prefer true Indian chutney (but that is just us) We also used the refrigerated dough and it is the same as the frozen. I have since made it with the riata and it is very good. On a side note this does not work as well with chicken breasts because the turkey tends to be a bit larger it is better with the stranger flavors.
  Re: Re: Review: Grilled Tandoori Turkey Tenderloin by Emmasmum (I actually did the r...)
I made this for dinner last night, however I only made the turkey and chutney. We both loved the turkey, the chutney was okay, but not great, IMHO. However, I should note that we don't have much experience with chutney. I've only ever made it one other time and that was the pear chutney that we had with the pan-seared duck breast. That one was much better.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."