Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!!
  Re: (...)
Happy Birthday, Sharon! Hope you have a great day!!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!! by Lorraine (Happy Birthday, Shar...)
Happy, Happy, Happy, Sharon! Do you have any special plans for today? What are you having for your birthday dinner?

Enjoy

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!! by pjcooks (Happy, Happy, Happy,...)
Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you! Hope it's a wonderful birthday for you Sharon, full of great surprises.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!! by Mare749 (Happy Birthday to yo...)
Happy Birthday and God bless you today!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!! by HomeCulinarian (Happy Birthday and G...)
Happy late birthday, Sharon!! Hope you blew out ALL the candles.......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!! by cjs (Happy late birthday,...)
Thank you so much everyone.

It was a quiet day. Jenn and I spent some amazing quality time with a couple glasses of wine and the hot tub Monday night which was a perfect start! Bob let me sleep in and took care of all the morning chores.

I played "stump the guru" with Logitech tech support for an hour - Gotta call them back today with the bad news - it didn't work!

Bob brought home beautiful roses, a sweet card, and bubbly. Jennifer and I played together in the kitchen cooking dinner and cleaning up afterwards. Jennifer made the spaghetti sauce - learned that too much cayenne pretty much kills any other flavors that might have existed in the sauce until the cayenne went in - don't "slurp" the noodles - you'll fry your lips!

Bob had to study for a test while we cleaned up. Then we all sat and had champage, talked, and went to bed happy, well fed, and tickled pink!

All in all it was a perfect day - in a little while I'm going to grab a book, a glass of iced coffee and go crawl into the hot tub for a while.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!! by Harborwitch (Thank you so much ev...)
Excellent Sharon! Sounds like a near perfect day. Happy birthday, hugs and kisses.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!! by bjcotton (Excellent Sharon! S...)
Thank you sweetie! It was a great day!
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!! by Harborwitch (Thank you sweetie! ...)
I'm a bit late AGAIN, Sharon-------many best wishes and a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you---belated, sorry!!! Sounds as though you have had a wonderful, relaxing, peaceful day!!!

Good on ya, girl!!!

Hugs from this part of the world!!!

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: Happy Birthday Sharon / Harborwitch!!!!!! by Roxanne 21 (I'm a bit late AGAIN...)
Thank you - just got back from my "birthday lunch". Jennifer and I tried a Japanese restaurant down the road - yummmy sashimi and tempura - I'm stuffed! And grinning ear to ear!