MARYANN -- Your Mom's "Angel Wings" are
  Re: (...)
HEAVENLY !!!

This past weekend, after making the angelfood cake, I used those egg yolks and made the Crusciki. The last batch of them were not even out of the fry pan before all the others were GONE !!! I'm glad I was able to have a few of them! My son and his two friends were here and they just devoured them! The few I was able to hide I had later, when all the little piggies were gone. Scrumptous! Had some with my evening cappucino and later with an apertif of Vin Santo. Heavenly !!!

Any fence sitters out there, time to get off! These are so easy to make and taste even better!!!

THANKS Maryann, for sharing this recipe!!!
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: MARYANN -- Your Mom's "Angel Wings" are by MUSICMAKER ([i] HEAVENLY [/i] !!...)
Thanks Linda, we always liked them too. We had stopped making them because of all the talk about cholestrol, but I'm thinking they couldn't hurt that much in moderation.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: MARYANN -- Your Mom's "Angel Wings" are by Mare749 (Thanks Linda, we alw...)
"but I'm thinking they couldn't hurt that much in moderation." - as Julia used to say!

Just looked at the recipe again, got make these little goodies.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: MARYANN -- Your Mom's "Angel Wings" are by cjs ("but I'm thinking th...)
Yah, me too!!

PJ
PJ